Ori and the blind forest PC xbox login not showing up

Discus and support Ori and the blind forest PC xbox login not showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got this game yesterday, it was working fine until I had to login. It said it didn't work so i just tried to fix the problem tomorrow. But now that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZyroVT, Sep 2, 2023.

1. ZyroVT
    ZyroVT Guest

I got this game yesterday, it was working fine until I had to login. It said it didn't work so i just tried to fix the problem tomorrow. But now that im trying to fix it today, the xbox login thing is not showing up at all. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nope it did nothing. What do I do to fix this? (Is the definitive edition by the way)

:)

ZyroVT, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello ZyroVT,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue signing in your Xbox account to play the game due to crashing of Xbox app. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Are you unable to launch the Xbox app in your device?

2. Are you getting an error message or error code?

3. When did it start? Has there been any changes with the device?

4. What trouble shooting steps have you done so far to help resolve the problem?

For the meantime, here are the troubleshooting steps that we can perform:

1. Make sure Windows is up to date

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available including optional updates for your device.
    • Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    2. Uninstall and reinstall Xbox app.

• Uninstall from settings
      • Press Windows + I to open Windows Settings
      • now go to Settings / Applications / Apps & features
      • type Xbox app in the search box
      • Click Uninstall
    Reinstall Xbox app from Microsoft Store

• open Microsoft Store
    • Under apps, search for Xbox app
    • click Get button to install.
    • wait for the application to completely download and install.
    3. Make sure you are signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

> To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

4. Uninstall and reinstall Gaming Services

• Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    • In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
      get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    • In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
      start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    • Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    • Restart your device and try to launch Xbox app again.

For your reference: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello ZyroVT,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Smwutches Win User

can't see my Xbox game in the Xbox Windows 10 App Library...

Ori and The Blind Forest is not a Play Anywhere title. You'd need to purchase it for PC in order to play it on PC.
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Deleting a soul link?

Hi,

We need to answer the following questions to properly isolate your concern:

For in-game concern about Ori and the Blind Forest, you may post your query
    here

Keep us updated.
  6. Jo Mari GianGuintu Win User

Ori and the Blindforest upgrade

Thema:

1. Ori and the blind forest PC xbox login not showing up - Similar Threads - Ori blind forest

2. ORI physical copy soundtrack code? ORI and the Blind Forest, Ori and the will of the wisps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ORI physical copy soundtrack code? ORI and the Blind Forest, Ori and the will of the wisps: Hello! I bought the physical copy of Ori and the blind forest, and ori and the will of the wisps games for Xbox one a while ago, and thoroughly enjoyed them. I believe one or both games came with...
  3. Ori and the Blind Forest doesn't show on my Xbox purchase history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ori and the Blind Forest doesn't show on my Xbox purchase history: I purchased Ori and the Blind Forest with order number 5767652756. I can show this on my account information, but the game does not show up on my Xbox purchase history. I can see the game in my...
  4. Ori and The Blind forest Audio issue

in XboX Insiders
    Ori and The Blind forest Audio issue: I bought the Game pass and downloaded Ori and the Blind Forest but the game doesn’t have any sound at all neither gameplay or sound effects in the menu ai tried so many solutions and texted the...
  5. I am having some troubles with the controls for the Ori and the blind forest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having some troubles with the controls for the Ori and the blind forest.: I am currently using a PS5 controller, connected through USB, all up to date. There is no reaction from the game when asking to use LT/RT. RT was supposed to unlock the ability to grab onto...
  6. Transfer Ori and the Blind Forest gamepass save game to Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Ori and the Blind Forest gamepass save game to Steam: Hello, everyone! I've seen some questions about how to get Ori save file from Xbox Game Pass and put it on Steam folder and I tried something that made sense in my mind and it worked! You've...
  7. Ori and the Blind Forest DE Xbox Game pass stuck at final Kuro fight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Blind Forest DE Xbox Game pass stuck at final Kuro fight: I have now beat the final Kuro run twice, after lighting Mount Horu. I let the credits finish, it goes back to the main title menu, launch my game hoping to finish collecting everything I've...
  8. I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso...: I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso tree as the y button does not activate the ability i have tried every suggestion in x box support...
  9. Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition wont install on windows 11 through xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition wont install on windows 11 through xbox app: Trying to install the above game through the xbox app on windows 11, get error code 0x00000001. I tried all of the suggested steps from reinstalling gaming services, xbox app, etc. None have fixed...
  10. Can't install ori and the blind forest through the xbox app on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install ori and the blind forest through the xbox app on pc.: I bought the game a while ago but never installed, now when I go to install I get an error. The error code is 0x00000001 and I haven't found help online with that specific error code. Also I am on...