Ori and the Blind Forest doesn't show on my Xbox purchase history

Discus and support Ori and the Blind Forest doesn't show on my Xbox purchase history in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased Ori and the Blind Forest with order number 5767652756. I can show this on my account information, but the game does not show up on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Graham Best, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Graham Best
    Graham Best Guest

I purchased Ori and the Blind Forest with order number 5767652756. I can show this on my account information, but the game does not show up on my Xbox purchase history. I can see the game in my library, but I can't download it.

:)

Graham Best, Jun 26, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Graham! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try deleting your account´s cache

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.
  3. Paul Bab Win User

Deleting a soul link?

Hi,

We need to answer the following questions to properly isolate your concern:

For in-game concern about Ori and the Blind Forest, you may post your query
    here

Keep us updated.
  4. Jo Mari GianGuintu Win User

Ori and the Blindforest upgrade

5. Smwutches Win User

can't see my Xbox game in the Xbox Windows 10 App Library...

Ori and The Blind Forest is not a Play Anywhere title. You'd need to purchase it for PC in order to play it on PC.
  6. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

(Discussion) What game actually made you shed a tear?

Ori and the Blind Forest and A Plague Tale Innocence :(
Thema:

1. Ori and the Blind Forest doesn't show on my Xbox purchase history - Similar Threads - Ori Blind Forest

2. ORI physical copy soundtrack code? ORI and the Blind Forest, Ori and the will of the wisps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ORI physical copy soundtrack code? ORI and the Blind Forest, Ori and the will of the wisps: Hello! I bought the physical copy of Ori and the blind forest, and ori and the will of the wisps games for Xbox one a while ago, and thoroughly enjoyed them. I believe one or both games came with...
  3. Ori and the blind forest PC xbox login not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the blind forest PC xbox login not showing up: I got this game yesterday, it was working fine until I had to login. It said it didn't work so i just tried to fix the problem tomorrow. But now that im trying to fix it today, the xbox login...
  4. Ori and The Blind forest Audio issue

in XboX Insiders
    Ori and The Blind forest Audio issue: I bought the Game pass and downloaded Ori and the Blind Forest but the game doesn’t have any sound at all neither gameplay or sound effects in the menu ai tried so many solutions and texted the...
  5. I am having some troubles with the controls for the Ori and the blind forest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having some troubles with the controls for the Ori and the blind forest.: I am currently using a PS5 controller, connected through USB, all up to date. There is no reaction from the game when asking to use LT/RT. RT was supposed to unlock the ability to grab onto...
  6. Transfer Ori and the Blind Forest gamepass save game to Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Ori and the Blind Forest gamepass save game to Steam: Hello, everyone! I've seen some questions about how to get Ori save file from Xbox Game Pass and put it on Steam folder and I tried something that made sense in my mind and it worked! You've...
  7. Ori and the Blind Forest DE Xbox Game pass stuck at final Kuro fight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Blind Forest DE Xbox Game pass stuck at final Kuro fight: I have now beat the final Kuro run twice, after lighting Mount Horu. I let the credits finish, it goes back to the main title menu, launch my game hoping to finish collecting everything I've...
  8. I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso...: I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso tree as the y button does not activate the ability i have tried every suggestion in x box support...
  9. Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition wont install on windows 11 through xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition wont install on windows 11 through xbox app: Trying to install the above game through the xbox app on windows 11, get error code 0x00000001. I tried all of the suggested steps from reinstalling gaming services, xbox app, etc. None have fixed...
  10. Can't install ori and the blind forest through the xbox app on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install ori and the blind forest through the xbox app on pc.: I bought the game a while ago but never installed, now when I go to install I get an error. The error code is 0x00000001 and I haven't found help online with that specific error code. Also I am on...