Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition wont install on windows 11 through xbox app

Discus and support Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition wont install on windows 11 through xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to install the above game through the xbox app on windows 11, get error code 0x00000001. I tried all of the suggested steps from reinstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raleigh Koehle, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition wont install on windows 11 through xbox app

Trying to install the above game through the xbox app on windows 11, get error code 0x00000001. I tried all of the suggested steps from reinstalling gaming services, xbox app, etc. None have fixed the problem and allowed me to download the game

Steps I have tried are outlined in the following places:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

Under the Specific installation and startup errors > Error code 0x00000001

https://notesread.com/how-to-fix-microsoft-flight-simulator-download-or-install-error-0x00000001/

:)

Raleigh Koehle, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Paul Bab Win User

Deleting a soul link?

Hi,

We need to answer the following questions to properly isolate your concern:

For in-game concern about Ori and the Blind Forest, you may post your query
    here

Keep us updated.
  3. Julian_ Win User

Ori and the blind forest: definitive editio is free?

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition wont install on windows 11 through xbox app

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Raleigh

If you try installing a completely different game are you receiving the same error code or is this happening only with Ori?

If it's the second, please try this:

A. Double check if the desired drive is formatted as NTFS, for this open file explorer > my computer > right click on the drive > properties > next to file system (if its a different drive than C:)

If yes, double check if the drive is selected as where new apps are installed via Windows settings > system > storage > advance storage options (only Windows 11) > where new content is saved > under Apps

B. Create a new local user administrator in your PC and try from there:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

C. Try creating a new NTFS partition and once created select that drive as where new apps are going to be installed.

Then restart the PC and try installing the game on the new partition

If maybe you need to know how to create a new partition check this article:

https://www.diskpart.com/articles/partition-ntf...

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Jo Mari GianGuintu Win User

Ori and the Blindforest upgrade

6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive edition upgrade

Hey Jlane!

We found some useful information regarding
    the definitive edition of Ori and the Blind Forest
    . If you don’t see Ori and the Blind Forest installed or available to install, you don’t own it. Someone else using your console and a different account may have purchased it or redeemed the code to
    download it digitally. Check to see if that account is able to purchase the Definitive Edition at the discounted price. Make sure the correct account is signed in and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other inquiry!!
Thema:

1. Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition wont install on windows 11 through xbox app - Similar Threads - Ori Blind Forest

2. ORI physical copy soundtrack code? ORI and the Blind Forest, Ori and the will of the wisps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ORI physical copy soundtrack code? ORI and the Blind Forest, Ori and the will of the wisps: Hello! I bought the physical copy of Ori and the blind forest, and ori and the will of the wisps games for Xbox one a while ago, and thoroughly enjoyed them. I believe one or both games came with...
  3. Ori and the blind forest PC xbox login not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the blind forest PC xbox login not showing up: I got this game yesterday, it was working fine until I had to login. It said it didn't work so i just tried to fix the problem tomorrow. But now that im trying to fix it today, the xbox login...
  4. Ori and the Blind Forest doesn't show on my Xbox purchase history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ori and the Blind Forest doesn't show on my Xbox purchase history: I purchased Ori and the Blind Forest with order number 5767652756. I can show this on my account information, but the game does not show up on my Xbox purchase history. I can see the game in my...
  5. Ori and The Blind forest Audio issue

in XboX Insiders
    Ori and The Blind forest Audio issue: I bought the Game pass and downloaded Ori and the Blind Forest but the game doesn’t have any sound at all neither gameplay or sound effects in the menu ai tried so many solutions and texted the...
  6. I am having some troubles with the controls for the Ori and the blind forest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having some troubles with the controls for the Ori and the blind forest.: I am currently using a PS5 controller, connected through USB, all up to date. There is no reaction from the game when asking to use LT/RT. RT was supposed to unlock the ability to grab onto...
  7. Transfer Ori and the Blind Forest gamepass save game to Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Ori and the Blind Forest gamepass save game to Steam: Hello, everyone! I've seen some questions about how to get Ori save file from Xbox Game Pass and put it on Steam folder and I tried something that made sense in my mind and it worked! You've...
  8. Ori and the Blind Forest DE Xbox Game pass stuck at final Kuro fight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Blind Forest DE Xbox Game pass stuck at final Kuro fight: I have now beat the final Kuro run twice, after lighting Mount Horu. I let the credits finish, it goes back to the main title menu, launch my game hoping to finish collecting everything I've...
  9. I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso...: I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso tree as the y button does not activate the ability i have tried every suggestion in x box support...
  10. Can't install ori and the blind forest through the xbox app on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install ori and the blind forest through the xbox app on pc.: I bought the game a while ago but never installed, now when I go to install I get an error. The error code is 0x00000001 and I haven't found help online with that specific error code. Also I am on...