Organizer that needs to move child under their account.

Discus and support Organizer that needs to move child under their account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am the organizer (parent) and have my 13 year old son under my account. I want to move him from my account and move him to his mother's or aunt's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOHNDELLIO, Oct 12, 2020.

1. JOHNDELLIO
    JOHNDELLIO Guest

I am the organizer (parent) and have my 13 year old son under my account. I want to move him from my account and move him to his mother's or aunt's account. I cannot find a step by step way to do this without risking him losing his games and progresses.
    Microsoft says you cannot call support at this time. Thank you for any help you can give here. There has to be a simple way to do this.

:)

JOHNDELLIO, Oct 12, 2020
  2. wi7bit Win User

Hi JOHNDELLIO

I've not tried this myself, but what I would do is try adding his mothers or aunt to your existing family group as organizers, then ask them to remove you from the family. The child should then still stay with the group.

He shouldn't lose any progression, as it's still the same child account.

Can anyone else confirm that this can be done this way?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Cant purchase Game Pass Ultimate, keeps taking me to Family Safety page?!

Hi Evopwr! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Being the organizer of a Microsoft family doesn't change the child status of the account, the family organizer needs to be an adult account the child account must be added as a child account thst will allow the adult account to manage this settings
  4. Francia J. Win User

Accessing account settings

Is the organizer account a child account? If yes, you may need to use an adult account.
  5. Georges C. Win User

I can't buy the game pass without asking permission. But there is no option to ask permission. What should I do?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Jacob, If your account is giving this warning when trying to purchase a subscription, it is because your account is a child or family account.

In order to give permission to the family organizer you have to follow the steps below.

To turn this feature off, follow these steps:

Sign in to your Family page with an adult Microsoft account. Family page settings.

Find the child's name and select More options > Spending.

Under the Ask to buy section, switch Needs organizer approval to buy things to Off."

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  6. Metal10957 Win User

Switch up, need answer please.

You can move the Child account under anyone that is a Family Gold account holder.
Thema:

1. Organizer that needs to move child under their account. - Similar Threads - Organizer needs move

2. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  3. Xbox Series X: GTA 5 'Vehicle Organization' greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: GTA 5 'Vehicle Organization' greyed out: I've read the new 'Vehicle Organization' option is only available for next gen & I have one but for some reason it's greyed out & I can't figure out why? Anyone know?...
  4. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  5. Minor is a family organizer and cannot remove him

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minor is a family organizer and cannot remove him: Hi. I’m trying to add my son to my family however I get this error message “You'll need to leave your current family group to join a new one. To leave a group, select Go to family group, find your...
  6. Change account to make organizer into child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change account to make organizer into child account: Hello, I need some tech help. When we got our xbox, I set up an account for my son. I then set up a different account from my daughter using a different email address as I was not tech savvy...
  7. How can we see an Activity Report for the FAMILY ORGANIZER role of the XBox Family?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can we see an Activity Report for the FAMILY ORGANIZER role of the XBox Family?: I would like to see the same detailed report for the family organizer (me) as I do for the children on my account. Seems that this feature would be simple to see. If not possible, is there...
  8. Family organizer account no longer active

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family organizer account no longer active: The adult family organizer email no longer exists and we can’t make changes to the child account as they are minors. How are you suppose to access the family settings to make changes or approve...
  9. Set Xbox time limits on organizer account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set Xbox time limits on organizer account: How can I set time limits on an Xbox organizer account? cee6ba26-bfb2-4385-b119-dc6cb8c8ef78
  10. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c