Ordered a controller looking to check on status

Discus and support Ordered a controller looking to check on status in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I ordered a Bluetooth controller weeks ago and have yet to recieve it. Any update would be appreciated 8d83e37c-153f-48d3-ab1e-b77ca298f9d1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anthony Mariano, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Ordered a controller looking to check on status

I ordered a Bluetooth controller weeks ago and have yet to recieve it. Any update would be appreciated

:)

Anthony Mariano, Oct 14, 2023
  2. JS_294 Win User

Xbox elite controller order status

Check the order confirmation email for the expected delivery date. I ordered my controller on April 11, and the order status is still pending, but the email says it will be delivered by May 6 (almost 4 weeks after purchase).

Other people who purchased the controller recently (March) were in the same situation and posted on here saying it took about 3 weeks for the order status to change, so you can probably expect the same for your order.
  3. Skeeter Quill Win User

Order not listed in "check status of an order".

Hi buddy,

Microsoft usually use UPS for their deliveries. You could try entering the tracking number they gave you on the UPS website.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Fallout New Vegas DLC's not showing up.

You may want to check your order history by signing into your account at account.microsoft.com and looking at the status of the purchase to make sure it was not refunded for some reason.
  5. Naffry Win User

Borderlands 2 - £17.99

Anyone know how I can check the order status without my order number? or a way of retrieving the number after deleting the email. If not, has anyone checked the status of their order that used this offer?
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

If i buy a digital code on the Xbox website do I have to wait or do I get it immediately

Hi, Jacob! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

If the order went through, you’ll get it immediately. After you made the order, you can check your email confirmation to look for the code or check your transaction thru https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders to make sure that the status is complete. Once confirmed, just click “view order” to check the code.
Thema:

Ordered a controller looking to check on status

1. Ordered a controller looking to check on status - Similar Threads - Ordered controller looking

2. Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...: I designed a fallout4 xbox lab controller. I paid £32.15 as my first instalment. I haven't got an email or product number sent. All I have is my transaction id. Do I just have to wait for it to...
  3. I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...: I designed a customisable xbox controller it is a fallout4 one and i had paid £32.15. I don’t know if i have to just wait because it has already taken money out....
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  6. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  7. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  8. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  9. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  10. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...