Order still pending but no tracking number

Discus and support Order still pending but no tracking number in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My girlfriend ordered something for me and its still pending but no tracking number. f695da00-5345-4a08-a449-1baf9668c5ff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YouTuber ✔, Nov 14, 2023.

1. YouTuber ✔
    YouTuber ✔ Guest

My girlfriend ordered something for me and its still pending but no tracking number.

:)

YouTuber ✔, Nov 14, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello YouTuber ✔ , My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Delighted to serve you today, please do I need you to let me know, how long ago did you place the order?

First of all you should check if the payment was made correctly by going to your transaction history. Once you have logged in, go to your profile by selecting your gamertag in the upper right corner of the page and then select "Account" from the drop-down menu . On your account page, find and click "Transaction History" or "Purchase History" to see a list of all recent transactions.

Please note that if there are restrictions on your Xbox account, such as a suspension or limitation imposed for violating the terms of service, your order may be placed on hold. In these cases, you will need to resolve your account restrictions before the order can be completed.

If the reply was helpful, please don't forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you
  3. Unhallowed91 Win User

Xbox series s order pending

Any luck on getting it? I just ordered one 3 days ago and it’s still pending suppose to come on the 5th
    I'm wondering the same, I also bought an S on Friday and have an expected delivery date as may 5th with the order still pending. You should let me know how it goes for you and when you get a tracking number or your order goes out of pending, and I'll do the same.
  4. Photographer143 Win User

anyone have tracking number yet? us

My first order went through on saturday and I got my tracking order and pending status changed to complete on Sunday. For my second order my card was charged on saturday also and I didn't receive the confirmation and tracking number for my second order until
    just now.
  5. XXJORGE81XX Win User

How long did it take for a replacement to ship?

I place my order on november 28 and still waiting for any info or tracking number ...in my account only say ORDER IN PROGRESS! !!!
  6. o Carano o Win User

Cheap MS points and more from the Microsoft Store

My order was supposed to be trackable from yesterday. The email they sent on Friday said my order 'is in delivery'. But my tracking number is still not working.
Thema:

1. Order still pending but no tracking number - Similar Threads - Order still pending

2. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  3. I ordered my xbox Mastercard on may 1st and it’s now may 17th and I still haven’t gotten a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered my xbox Mastercard on may 1st and it’s now may 17th and I still haven’t gotten a...: I haven’t even gotten my Xbox Mastercard yet in the mail and it’s been two weeks…. 3fd660b5-9479-47e8-b971-b69190f6cdb5
  4. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  5. I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...: I paid for the pre order already I even still have a message from Xbox saying thank you for purchasing but now that the game is already out everything is still locked and I can't access anything...
  6. I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come: In late August I ordered a design lab controller on a different Microsoft account and it still hasn’t come, it was recalled for quality standard checks in early September and has been “out for...
  7. If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...: Just wondering if I pre-ordered only the vault edition upgrade if i'll get the bonuses In mw2, like zombie ghost, soul harvester or the soap skin, would really like to know...
  8. i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...: i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we have to on her xbox till the release date of the game for her to play or do we have to pay for it again?...
  9. i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been...: On Monday 10/16/2023 i pre-ordered the Final Shape DLC for Destiny2 on Microsoft's site, BUT it still hasn't been charged from my debit account, yes the account has the funds, i read on other asks...
  10. Pre order still pending after 10 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order still pending after 10 days: Pre ordered a game that has early access release on the 21st September but still says pending after 10 days it says you will be charged 10 days before release 10 days from 21st was yesterday...