Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time

Discus and support Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased Microsoft Number pad few days ago, and today is supposed to be the estimated delivery date, yet when I checked it’s still pending. Payment... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GabriellaNathania, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time

I purchased Microsoft Number pad few days ago, and today is supposed to be the estimated delivery date, yet when I checked it’s still pending. Payment already been made through the debit card…

:)

GabriellaNathania, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi GabriellaNathania, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I understand that you need help with your order. According to information obtained through a publication from a user who was presenting a problem similar to yours, the Independent Advisor Juan P_14 indicates that it is possible that there will be a delay in your order due to the high demand for Xbox due to the December dates. There may also be issues with the delivery process, such as delays due to inclement weather. Holiday season or other unforeseen circumstances. If your order is still pending, and you want to check the status, you can try contacting Microsoft Store support. They should be able to give you more information about the status of your order and the estimated delivery date.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

In the meantime, you can try to keep an eye on your email for updates on the status of your order.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. RampageKilla321 Win User

Xbox series X pending

Same here, charged and refunded several times, ordered through the Microsoft email November 26th, pending order with an estimated delivery of January 4th, don’t think it’s gonna ship though by the time the day comes around.
  4. Brimeowwww Win User

Xbox series x order still pending

That’s great! I ordered mine yesterday the estimated delivery is Friday so hopefully it gets sent out soon. It’s still pending though but I read on Reddit that most of everyone’s orders has been showing pending until the day of delivery or the day before.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why is my controller still pending

Pending means the order is still being processed and hasn't been shipped yet. Once they ship it, they'll charge you for it and the status will change. Usually there's an estimated delivery date shown when you order. The order can stay pending until a few days before that date.
  6. FullSemiAuto357 Win User

Xbox Series X Order Pending

Ordered mine on the 16th also, still says "pending, estimated delivery date 3/19" with no tracking, though the cancel button did disappear yesterday. Hoping there's some sort of update soon, or at least an accurate estimated ship day added.
Thema:

1. Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time - Similar Threads - Order status pending

2. can't find my order status on my Xbox controller that I returned for replacement.

in XBoX on Windows
    can't find my order status on my Xbox controller that I returned for replacement.: Hi, I sent my Xbox elite controller to Xbox for it to be replaced as it was under warranty and had a thumb stick issue. I sent the controller to Xbox on Oct 31, they received it on Nov 2. I have...
  3. Ordered a controller looking to check on status

in XBoX on Windows
    Ordered a controller looking to check on status: I ordered a Bluetooth controller weeks ago and have yet to recieve it. Any update would be appreciated 8d83e37c-153f-48d3-ab1e-b77ca298f9d1
  4. How do I get status updates on a repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get status updates on a repair order: I put in a warranty repair for an xbox elite wireless controller on Dec 23. UPS picked up the controller on Dec 29 using the return label supplied by microsoft. Nothing has updated in my...
  5. Xbox Series X - same unit repair info - order status disappeared and new xbox added?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - same unit repair info - order status disappeared and new xbox added?: Hello everyone never posted here before first of all sorry for my english, i am italian and i am writing here because the italian version of the community seems to lack the xbox category. I...
  6. Repair Order status not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order status not updating: Hi, having had issues with my elite series 2 controller I opted to send it bac to Microsoft via the service repair thing. However I sent it back almost 2 weeks ago and its still not showing as...
  7. Xbox Repair Order status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair Order status: On Jan 6, 2021 a repair order was placed for my xbox one, sn148038482216, 179.00 was collected. I was under the understanding that a shipping box would be sent. To date no box has been received,...
  8. order status pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    order status pending: Help i have an order stuck in pending mode but the money has been taken out of my account ...should i cancel this order or wait for it to be shipped a762dfcb-7561-40bb-9648-00f0d40f5aea
  9. Xbox Series S Order Status & Estimated Delivery

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series S Order Status & Estimated Delivery: Hello All, On Nov 18th I was able to order an Xbox Series S directly from the Microsoft Store site. An order number was sent via Email with an estimated delivery date of Jan 5, 2021. The online...
  10. Order status changes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Order status changes: Hi. Has anyone else's order gone from preordered to pending then back to preordered again? I'm so confused as to what is happening with my order i placed on the 9th November....