Order status changes

Discus and support Order status changes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. Has anyone else's order gone from preordered to pending then back to preordered again? I'm so confused as to what is happening with my order i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DannySimmons456, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Order status changes

Hi. Has anyone else's order gone from preordered to pending then back to preordered again? I'm so confused as to what is happening with my order i placed on the 9th November.

:)

DannySimmons456, Nov 18, 2020
  2. DeniqL Win User

where is my controller

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Sometimes orders can get slightly delayed.

Youu can check the status on the order history page.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If the status of your order is Shipped, check for a Track Shipping link below the status. Pending orders may require updated information or change of payment method.
  3. x KaMiKaZe UK Win User

Will I get my Xbox One X on release day? UK [pre-ordered from Microsoft store]

still waiting for mine :(
    Has your status changed mate? Mine was dispatched yesterday and my UPS status is still ‘order processed: ready for UPS’
  4. johnocop Win User

GAME - Started shipping!!??

Had me thinking that my order was already shipped an all should hav just changed the status to packing
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Now I'm freaking out!!

I know there's a few online stores here in the UK, GAME.co.uk, Shopto.net where people have contacted them because their order status has not changed, the reply has been .... "Don't panic, all orders will be sent on time but because of the sheer numbers
    it's taking time to update their status" ...
  6. KingThing1 Win User

Anyone pre order from Best Buy?

pre ordered mine on 10/14 and this morning status changed from payment validated to ready for pickup...so, yaaaaaay
Thema:

Order status changes

1. Order status changes - Similar Threads - Order status changes

2. Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time: I purchased Microsoft Number pad few days ago, and today is supposed to be the estimated delivery date, yet when I checked it’s still pending. Payment already been made through the debit card…...
  3. can't find my order status on my Xbox controller that I returned for replacement.

in XBoX on Windows
    can't find my order status on my Xbox controller that I returned for replacement.: Hi, I sent my Xbox elite controller to Xbox for it to be replaced as it was under warranty and had a thumb stick issue. I sent the controller to Xbox on Oct 31, they received it on Nov 2. I have...
  4. Ordered a controller looking to check on status

in XBoX on Windows
    Ordered a controller looking to check on status: I ordered a Bluetooth controller weeks ago and have yet to recieve it. Any update would be appreciated 8d83e37c-153f-48d3-ab1e-b77ca298f9d1
  5. How do I get status updates on a repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get status updates on a repair order: I put in a warranty repair for an xbox elite wireless controller on Dec 23. UPS picked up the controller on Dec 29 using the return label supplied by microsoft. Nothing has updated in my...
  6. Xbox Series X - same unit repair info - order status disappeared and new xbox added?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - same unit repair info - order status disappeared and new xbox added?: Hello everyone never posted here before first of all sorry for my english, i am italian and i am writing here because the italian version of the community seems to lack the xbox category. I...
  7. Repair Order status not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order status not updating: Hi, having had issues with my elite series 2 controller I opted to send it bac to Microsoft via the service repair thing. However I sent it back almost 2 weeks ago and its still not showing as...
  8. Xbox Repair Order status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair Order status: On Jan 6, 2021 a repair order was placed for my xbox one, sn148038482216, 179.00 was collected. I was under the understanding that a shipping box would be sent. To date no box has been received,...
  9. order status pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    order status pending: Help i have an order stuck in pending mode but the money has been taken out of my account ...should i cancel this order or wait for it to be shipped a762dfcb-7561-40bb-9648-00f0d40f5aea
  10. Xbox Series S Order Status & Estimated Delivery

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series S Order Status & Estimated Delivery: Hello All, On Nov 18th I was able to order an Xbox Series S directly from the Microsoft Store site. An order number was sent via Email with an estimated delivery date of Jan 5, 2021. The online...