Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending"

Discus and support Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey. I ordered XBOX One Controller from the store, using design lab. I was happy with the effect, placed order, payed immediately, and my order is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VVicher, Feb 19, 2020.

1. VVicher
    VVicher Guest

Hey.

I ordered XBOX One Controller from the store, using design lab. I was happy with the effect, placed order, payed immediately, and my order is stuck on "Pending" status since 4 Feb 2020. What's going wrong with my order? From what i understood i should receive
    my controller by today, but still i don't know anything about it.

Regards

:)

VVicher, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact
    Microsoft Store support
    for more information, but I believe the controllers may be delayed due to the coronavirus.
  3. Fiv5 Alopage Win User

4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Controller order stuck on pending

Hello, B.haff52789. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

You can contact Xbox Support for questions about orders and shipping. You can talk to a Support Advocate by live chat or phone:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/globa...

We as Independent Advisors don't work for Microsoft and we don't have access to user accounts or order information. Sorry about that.
  5. R33F3RH3AD216 Win User

Order stuck on pending

I ordered an Elite Controller Series 2 on the 14th and the order has been stuck on pending. I just want to know if things are slow because of the virus or if there’s something else wrong.
    I ordered headphones on 4-4 and they are still marked as pending even though I've been charged! This is bs.
  6. JS_294 Win User

Order stuck on pending

Yes I got it before the expected date. But I have already returned it because I found I prefer mouse and keyboard.
Thema:

1. Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending" - Similar Threads - Order Custom Controller

2. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  5. I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...: What happened to my order? I placed a custom order for camera controller on December 2. I received confirmation and then shipping updates from FedEx. Now I have no updates said expected by 1222....
  6. How to customize homepage groups/sections order?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to customize homepage groups/sections order?: The latest Xbox update has removed the ability to reorder the homepage. As a result, I am now required to navigate through the Game Pass tiles before accessing my groups. Is there a way to...
  7. Are customers who pre-order a product effectively denied their right to a refund if they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are customers who pre-order a product effectively denied their right to a refund if they...: This Question is not already adequately answered. It does not break the Code of Conduct. It is not a duplicate (only one version has ever existed at any given time). Are customers who pre-order...
  8. The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...: I've tried to place an order twice for a custom Xbox Series X controller and I was met both times with this e-mail: https://i.imgur.com/nSW4pYk.png My credit card is perfectly fine. I contacted...
  9. How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...: How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button been trying for days now. The website wont let me pay, cannot believe your website sucks that much....
  10. Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab: I have recently made a custom controller from the Xbox design lab. I am able to save the design, but when I do, the controller is labeled under "Untitled Design", with the gamertag under that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. customer xbox controller still pending