Order confirmation wasn't sent

Discus and support Order confirmation wasn't sent in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Elite Series 2 controller in MS store, but I don't have any email order confirmation and my order stay in same place in the shipping... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nataniel Sypko, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Order confirmation wasn't sent

Hello, I bought Elite Series 2 controller in MS store, but I don't have any email order confirmation and my order stay in same place in the shipping process. Please help as quick as possible.

:)

Nataniel Sypko, Jan 14, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response.

Try to contact them again at a later time. This is the only option to make sure you will be updated with your purchased Xbox Elite Series 2 controller shipping order.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Nataniel Sypko Win User

I called the right number, but robot says, that all servers are turned off.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Nataniel! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox controller purchase in the Microsoft Store.

In this case, I highly recommend you reach out to Microsoft Store and Sales Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this and provide you with the necessary information on your transaction:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-support-4f615f2a-6bbd-fd69-6695-ae213d63eef0

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. TarmacTrauma Win User

Need to verify my eligibility

You may also want to check the date the email was sent out, some people are reporting that the confirmation email says the purchase was on the 5th when the confirmation email was sent on the 4rth, proving it was a pre-order.
  6. ash2k83 Win User

Xbox One Pre-orders and Fifa14

I ordered mine from GAME and they automatically sent me an email to confirm and when I logged in to check my order says day one with FREE FIFA.
Thema:

1. Order confirmation wasn't sent - Similar Threads - Order confirmation wasn't

2. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  5. Emails for orders that aren't mine

in XBoX on Windows
    Emails for orders that aren't mine: I'm receiving emails from Microsoft for orders that are not mine. None of the orders show up in my order history and they're not coming out of my bank account. Is there some way to fix this I've...
  6. How do I cancel a repair order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a repair order?: I made a repair order but now I can't cancel it. 2ea88144-2bbd-4eda-8dce-e99caaeb6a44
  7. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  8. When do I get my confirmation email? having issues with starfield premium pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do I get my confirmation email? having issues with starfield premium pre order: Pre ordered starfield premium months ago. When it came time for the money to be deducted a few days ago the payment failed even though I had enough funds on the card, apparently a few people had...
  9. No order confirm

in XBoX Accessibility
    No order confirm: I just placed an order for a charger on the Microsoft store and the money has been withdrawn from my bank account. The problem is that I haven't got a mail that i have bought it and now i think...
  10. Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money ...: June 4th 2018 pre ordered BF5 recivied confirmation june 4th thanking me for my purchase of BF5 DELUXE EDITION on a visa card all visa support and visa statements say you took the money from card...