Options can not be changed

Discus and support Options can not be changed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem. I can not create or join clubs in the Xbox app. After back and forth with the support, it is probably because I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StephanOrgis, Sep 25, 2018.

1. StephanOrgis
    StephanOrgis Guest

Hello, I have a problem. I can not create or join clubs in the Xbox app.

After back and forth with the support, it is probably because I have to change this option. The problem anytime I change this option and click send / save. Jump over it again to block. It just does not
    work. The support can not help me either. I can not tolerate it. I've been shelling a lot already. The support also told me that I have an adult account and I am over 18 years old. I just want to rest on Friday Forza Horizon 4 games without being restricted
    does anyone have any idea yet? The option is to see this also in the picture: The picture is in German since I am German. Allow transmission. When I say let it jump again to block when I save it just does not want.

Options can not be changed [​IMG]

:)

StephanOrgis, Sep 25, 2018
  2. How do I make my external HDD the "harddrive of choice?"

I want it to auto download games to my external HDD. There was an option at initial set up, but I said no. Now I want to change this option -- how can I change it?

deathscythecustom, Sep 25, 2018
  3. CyDetrakD
    CyDetrakD Guest
    Anybody else dislike HUD?

It would be nice for options like Skyrim has where you can change the opacity of the hud.

CyDetrakD, Sep 25, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Hi Stephan,

If you haven't already tried I would recommend for you to save those changes too your profile online:

Xbox Settings

While doing so I would suggest for you to be signed out of the app. Once you're done saving your changes, sign back in to your account. Check to see if you're allowed to join/create groups.

Let us know if this helps.

XBF Leslie D, Sep 25, 2018
  5. StephanOrgis
    StephanOrgis Guest
    Hello XBF Leslie D,

the problem is still there.

It does not even save it on the page. I promise to accept transmission. Click Save. Do not save it again on blocking. That's the only thing that does not work. Everything else I can change without problems.
    I signed off this time from the store and the app but unfortunately without success. How far can this limit me in Forza Horizon if I can not activate this feature. The support could not help me either. Where can I turn then? There must be some idea. Best regards

6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Stephan

I am curious do you have an xbox console. If you do can you sign in go to Settings>account>privacy and online safety> xbox live privacy then just select adult social not custom see if it changes anything.
    Or you can try it on the website xbox.com see if that helps.

Thanks

brad

Xbox Forum Support

XBF Brad A, Sep 25, 2018
  7. StephanOrgis
    StephanOrgis Guest
    No, I have xbox on pc. other question is it possible: I bought FH4 with an account and downloaded it. Can I play it if I use another xbox account? Because I still have an old where everything goes ....

8. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey Stephan!

Unfortunately on PC's you can only play digitally downloaded games on the account that purchased the game. On PC there is no way to share entitlements like there is on the Xbox. So you can only play it on the account you purchased it on.

Have you also tried to update your Privacy Settings on account.xbox.com? Not on the app but try on the website as well.

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: