Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC

Discus and support Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Would it be possible to add the option, in the Xbox Accessories App on PC, to invert the x-axis of the left stick of the xbox one controller (or any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Accidental_Joy, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC

Would it be possible to add the option, in the Xbox Accessories App on PC, to invert the x-axis of the left stick of the xbox one controller (or any supported controller)? I can't imagine that it would take much efforts, and it would be deeply appreciated.

submitted by /u/Accidental_Joy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Accidental_Joy, Jun 20, 2023
  2. gds1972 Win User

controller not controlling movement on screen correctly

Hi

If this is happening everywhere and not just with Fifa 19 I would check the Xbox Accessories app on the console as it has a couple of options in the app that can invert the X and Y axis on the controller left stick.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Right Stick inversion

Hello Cozier,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    accessories app
    on PC or Xbox console, you can configure the controller in many ways. Also, some games have an invert control option. They are usually Invert Y axis, or invert X axis.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. TripleTopper321 Win User

Why is Invert Y axis an option and Invert X axis not?

Actually it is on the system level. The downloading app on Xbox called the Xbox accessories app. It works for both regular controllers and adaptive controllers.

That is like the almost perfect app for dealing with controllers.

You convert the left stick Y Axis, you can invert the right stick y axis.

You could swap the left stick and the right stick functions but you can't invert either x-axis.

Also the buttons have a funny issue that the triggers can only be swapped with each other and all the other made buttons could be swapped with each other but you can't mix triggers and non triggers.

I don't know if you do that that was a way that Xbox universally deals with controllers.
  5. cgJamie Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

Well then yes, I already have it. The only option there is to invert the Y-axis. I'm not sure why this is the only option. I generally play all my games inverted and the invert X-axis option is NOT there for all games.

It would be nice if Microsoft can add this option to the accessories app.

Jamie
  6. Aptom Win User

How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

I thoroughly looked through both options. Neither option had the ability to invert the X axis on the right analogue stick. Both gave me the option to invert the Y axis on the analogue stick but not with the X axis. Can you walk me through all of the steps again this time using screenshots? Thank you.
Thema:

Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC

1. Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC - Similar Threads - Option invert left

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  4. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2: You can invert them on a normal controller but not on the Elite Series 2. I looked through the Xbox Accessories App but there is no option for it with the Elite....
  5. Why is there no option to invert the X axis for the Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there no option to invert the X axis for the Xbox Series S??: There has to be a way to invert both the X and the Y axis!! For me, the left toggle for camera view is unplayable with the just the Y axis inverted. 528cc580-1646-4f57-a06e-f3b9427de521
  6. Why is Invert Y axis an option and Invert X axis not?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Invert Y axis an option and Invert X axis not?: If you're used to controlling certain games' cameras like you do with Super Mario 64 that it is impossible to get it that way on just the accessories settings only. There are a couple games which...
  7. Elite Series 2 No option to enable/disable invert Y Axis

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 No option to enable/disable invert Y Axis: Hi , Not sure if this is just me or i'm missing something, but i've got 2 x elite series 2 controllers, and in the accessories app on the xbox one X the option to enable Invert Y Axis is no...
  8. Invert the Y-Axis Option for Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invert the Y-Axis Option for Destiny: Xbox 360 version of Destiny has no option to invert the y-axis. As a First Person Shooter and as a Third Person Shooter, I have always inverted the y-axis, since for me it is way more natural a...
  9. Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.: Why aren't we able to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller? We can invert the Y axis, but not the X axis. If this was added in a update patch, that would be awesome....
  10. Invert Y AND Z Axis Option!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert Y AND Z Axis Option!: I know I must be a rare bread... maybe its from growing up in a PC with a mouse.. But I decided to pick up a 360 today and the new Black Ops 3. What can i say I like the idea of gaming on the...