Optimum Online: Xbox One S shuts off after a second

Discus and support Optimum Online: Xbox One S shuts off after a second in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Optimum Online (ISPs): Xbox One S shuts off after a second Yes I don't have a warranty and I know how to switch my Power Supply Unit do you guys sell... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xKilluminatix3, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Optimum Online: Xbox One S shuts off after a second

Optimum Online (ISPs): Xbox One S shuts off after a second
    Yes I don't have a warranty and I know how to switch my Power Supply Unit do you guys sell that separately?

:)

xKilluminatix3, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Optimum Online: Wireless connection problem

Optimum Online (ISPs): Wireless connection problem
    Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes tyen forget your network and try reconnecting

LetsGoBears2K15, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Initial setup

After typing my WiFi password and enter, the console shuts off and restarts. This is the second Xbox One S that has done this. I returned the first one thinking it was defective, but after my second one I'm not so sure. Help me connect to WiFi so I can
    start playing please.

ConducingMean27, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Sorry to hear about your problem. The Xbox One S has a build in surge suppressor feature build into the power supply and can sometime have issue if it is plugged into an addition power strip with a surge suppressor. I would try to plug the console directly
    into the wall outlet per Microsoft recommendation. If your still having problem you might need to get your console serviced. Here is a link for power supply issues and it has a link to request repair services from Microsoft.

Xbox One Won’t Turn On | No Power | Xbox One X, Xbox One S & Original Xbox One

Dadwhite, Aug 8, 2018
  5. Yes I don't have a warranty and I know how to switch my Power Supply Unit do you guys sell that separately?

xKilluminatix3, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one s turns off 1 second