Optimal settings for Polk Audio N1 Soundbar for X1?

Discus and support Optimal settings for Polk Audio N1 Soundbar for X1? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, can anyone tell me the optimal settings for using the Polk Audi N1 Soundbar for the X1? Right now this is what I have HDMI Audio -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Polak Toma, May 27, 2015.

1. Polak Toma
    Polak Toma Guest

Hi guys, can anyone tell me the optimal settings for using the Polk Audi N1 Soundbar for the X1? Right now this is what I have

HDMI Audio - Uncompressed

Optical Audio - Bitstream Out

Bitstream Format - Dobly Digital

Is this the correct setup to be getting the best from my soundbar? Any help would be great, thanks in advance!

:)

Polak Toma, May 27, 2015
  2. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    Soundbars

So I went to the Polk website for spec's on the N1 soundbar. It supports Dolby Digital, so I just changed my X1 settings from Uncompressed stereo to Bitstream out.

kingvas78, May 27, 2015
  3. Cory777
    Cory777 Guest
    N1 soundbar not turning off.

I just got the N1 Soundbar from Polk. I've marked in the audio settings for the xbox to turn off my soundbar and have the proper soundbar chosen. The problem is that when I turn the xbox off it doesn't not turn the soundbar off. It will turn it off when
    I turn the console back on though. I've turned the soundbar off manually after turning the xbox off, and it will turn the soundbar back on, but it will not turn it off.

Cory777, May 27, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. optimum settings for polk sound bar