Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...

Discus and support Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So back in June, I decided to change my GT since I didn't really resonate with my old one. I opted for a shorter name, and met all the requirements for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brumia, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Brumia
    Brumia Guest

Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...

So back in June, I decided to change my GT since I didn't really resonate with my old one. I opted for a shorter name, and met all the requirements for it. It wasn't expletive, offensive in any shape or form. Heck, it isn't even a word. I paid the £7-8 they require, since I'd changed it in the past, and thought that would be it. Waited a few days, nothing. I'd left it that long assuming it took a short while to update in their system, but it's now September, and I've had no change in GT or money refunded since Microsoft evidently didn't complete the process. Any advice would be helpful, thanks.

:)

Brumia, Sep 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: