Opted out of the preview program but still says I'm enrolled?

Discus and support Opted out of the preview program but still says I'm enrolled? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A while ago I opted out of the preview program and it reset my console and I later uninstalled the preview program but the updates and features are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TMBH Phantom, Dec 11, 2016.

1. TMBH Phantom
    TMBH Phantom Guest

A while ago I opted out of the preview program and it reset my console and I later uninstalled the preview program but the updates and features are still here?

:)

TMBH Phantom, Dec 11, 2016
  2. Reseting to factory default by itself

Are you currently in the Insider/Preview program, or have recently opted out of it?

If so, the Xbox is subject to factory resetting itself to new preview updates (if you're still in the program), or the latest public OS release (if you've opted out).

Internet Expert, Dec 11, 2016
  3. Opted out of Preview Program(pending still)

If you do a factory reset you'll still be stuck with the buggy new dashboard. I tried it last night.

I opted out as well and am hoping it goes through before 72 hours.

Christian Williams, Dec 11, 2016
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Reseting to factory default by itself

Are you currently in the Insider/Preview program, or have recently opted out of it?

If so, the Xbox is subject to factory resetting itself to new preview updates (if you're still in the program), or the latest public OS release (if you've opted out).
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Major issues with Xbox one

Support will never tell you to get non-authorized repairs which void warranty (even if you're out of it). Getting out of the preview program can be done by opening the preview app, and changing your enrollment to "opt-out".

If your warranty ran out you could of still scheduled a repair by Microsoft by contacting support or by filling out the form right here
    devicesupport.microsoft.com
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Auto deleted saves !

Are you and your console on Preview Program? Have you switched ring? or opt-out from the Preview program?

Because I'm in Preview Program and one time I had the same issue.

Another user, my old friend, same issue when opt-out from the preview program and console downgrade the firmware to a stable release from the beta.
  7. Qwertei Win User

Having Color banding issues with multiple games, also notice it on green start up screen

It was a suggestion i did not say you had to opt out and i did provide a valid answer too your previous post " Can you direct me how to contact the preview program." and i did so please click the hyperlink to the preview program forums. i also did say you
    can leave feedback if you are in the preview program by holding the Xbox button and you'll see the "Report a problem" option there.

And Smwutches is right you can Opt out of the program at any time and it could resolve the issue.You can do that and Opt back in at any time if you feel like it your console / account will still have access to the preview dashboard so you can re-opt back
    in at any time.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Opted out of Preview Program(pending still)

Hey everyone!

As onyx62is stated above, if you are continuing to run into issues with the preview update, go ahead and make a post in the Preview Forums. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Opted out of the preview program but still says I'm enrolled? - Similar Threads - Opted preview program

2. Cannot opt out of insider preview due to age restriction (minecraft)

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot opt out of insider preview due to age restriction (minecraft): My son normally plays java, but wanted bedrock to play with some friends. After having to jump through a number of hoops just to get it to purchase/install he is now locked into the beta preview...
  3. How do I opt out of the current (last Xbox experience program preview?)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I opt out of the current (last Xbox experience program preview?): I registered for the current xbox experience preview again by mistake but on a new Xbox one. Now it says pending. The thing is I just got a message from xbox telling me to opt into the next xbox...
  4. How opt out the xbox preview program

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How opt out the xbox preview program: Can someone help I want my old dashbroad back ! I don't like the beta . HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE d931c3a8-2da1-4737-a026-62ec8666edac
  5. How do I opt out of the preview program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I opt out of the preview program?: So I've been in the preview program since right after it began. I was invited by a friend and joined up. According to support, my console is not a part of the preview program, but I have always...
  6. Opt out of preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opt out of preview program: Bought a use console tied to a preview program and I want out asap please can't do it my self without last persons info and it's been refurbished from game stop. So idk who owned it last please...
  7. help me opt out of preview program!

in XBoX on Consoles
    help me opt out of preview program!: Dear Forum. For some reason my console is part if the preview program, but since I never signed up I can't download the app, and unsubscribe, OR access the preview program team through the forum,...
  8. Opt out of the program New Xbox One Experience Preview.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opt out of the program New Xbox One Experience Preview.: Good afternoon! I participate in the program New Xbox One Experience Preview and want to opt out of it. If I get out of it now, my console will remain with the preview firmware and will receive...
  9. Xbox One Fall Dashboard preview program opt-in question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Fall Dashboard preview program opt-in question.: If I opt-in to the new dashboard coming will I still be able to snap an app to the side of my game. I use this feature to resize my game to fit my monitor. My question is can you still do that in...
  10. how do I opt in on preview program for the new dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do I opt in on preview program for the new dashboard?: I'm in the preview program and my question is, How do I opt in for a chance to get into the new xbox one dashboard testing? I know it comes in waves of random people but how do I set my account...