Opportunity to have your voice heard

Discus and support Opportunity to have your voice heard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On Friday I ave an opportunity to speak with some of the Heads of Microsoft & the Heads of the Xbox department and I'm encouraged to come with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/brian-mpz, Jul 12, 2023.

1. /u/brian-mpz
    /u/brian-mpz Guest

On Friday I ave an opportunity to speak with some of the Heads of Microsoft & the Heads of the Xbox department and I'm encouraged to come with suggestions on how they can improve their services. They will try to work on the best and most theasible ideas.

Comment any of your suggestions.

submitted by /u/brian-mpz
    [link] [comments]

/u/brian-mpz, Jul 12, 2023
  2. ThachTo Win User

What big reveals are you hoping for?

Please raise your voice for those issues if you have an opportunity
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Headphones not letting me hear background audio

If you only want your voice to be heard through your microphone and not the ambient sounds. So you have to buy those headphones that will be compatible with the Xbox and the navy will have a routed voice capture microphone. If you have such headphones,
    only your voice will be heard. And not the ambient sounds.
  4. shadefourfive Win User

People please make your voice heard

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

Ok...I get the clan tag thing. Its wrong, report...but where does this cheating/boosting happen because Ive had this game almost since day one and I have yet to see any of that. I tip my hat to IW for making my playtime free of that nonsense, although they
    need to address the non penalty team killing.

[/quote]I would tip your hat to Treyarch and the success they had with cheating on their game. I ran into 2 lag switchers on Black Ops and that was really ever it. Maybe like 6 people with modded controllers. I'm not saying there's cheating on MW3, I haven't
    seen any, but from my experience on Cod 4, and Mw2, it wouldn't surprise me if it's not too far away. It also wouldn't surprise me if there is no cheating but I still think that's more of a reflection on Black Ops than Mw3.
  5. ptaug Win User

Yeah...hear this...I haven't played this POS for nearly 2 weeks now.

Don't even miss it....meh.

Won't be buying any DLC.

May even sell it for cash. ( to some other sucker)

6. Waykam Win User

I hope the xim part of your GT doesn't mean you use a XIM KB/M kit, if it does you can't complain about anything.
Thema:

1. Opportunity to have your voice heard - Similar Threads - Opportunity voice heard

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  6. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  7. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  8. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  9. I missed the opportunity to migrate my MC account. What now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I missed the opportunity to migrate my MC account. What now: I saw it in MC's help center "While you won’t be able to keep your skins, progress, or Java profile name, you can complete the following post-migration process before December 18, 2023 to...
  10. Is there by any chance the opportunity to have a configuration option of the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there by any chance the opportunity to have a configuration option of the Xbox...: This is the problem, since lost planet 2 is backward compatible, the game originally had a special attack, you can trigger it with certain conditions and by pressing "Back+Start", as you know this...