Open your world mission glitch? Can not hack ctOS router

Discus and support Open your world mission glitch? Can not hack ctOS router in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; During the mission Open Your World after you meet badboy, sneak in to the losing docks, into the plaza, and hack/download the plaza access choose, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrollestSum905, May 31, 2014.

1. Open your world mission glitch? Can not hack ctOS router

During the mission Open Your World after you meet badboy, sneak in to the losing docks, into the plaza, and hack/download the plaza access choose, the yellow objective hexagon directs you to the ctOS router to hack and advance the mission. I am there and
    have the access code and I walk up to it and it says 'hack' but there is no X or Y button and you can not hack the box. Did I miss something or is this done kind of glitch?

:)

DrollestSum905, May 31, 2014
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    stupid ways you died or failed missions

Mine is along the same lines as a few others here. I was doing one of the ctOS missions where you have to "hack" 5 boxes in X amount of time, I was at the last one, but an explosive thing was right in front of it, I guess I was standing too close when I
    hit it. =/

Eggnogga, May 31, 2014
  3. zodemere
    zodemere Guest
    Is there a section in these forums for Watch_Dogs to post our YouTube videos?

Hey guys I posted my CTOS Mobile App hack on youtube today if anyone is interested in 100 notoriety points per 5 minutes!

zodemere, May 31, 2014
  4. G Tunechi
    G Tunechi Guest

Not all ctos can be hack some need to be done in missions and some freeworld

G Tunechi, Jul 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: