open wrt port forwarding

Discus and support open wrt port forwarding in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. When port forwarding on my Open wrt box, Do I have to have a different external port and internal port. is it 88 udp for both external port... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cristos Sandy, Jul 7, 2023.

1. open wrt port forwarding

Hello.

When port forwarding on my Open wrt box, Do I have to have a different external port and internal port.

is it 88 udp for both external port and internal port, or should I forward them to one of the manual ports listed in the advanced network menu? like 88 to 3074 and so on?

:)

Cristos Sandy, Jul 7, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

open wrt port forwarding

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

The port that appears in the advanced configuration of the network configuration is a port forwarding, this can be any of the list that appears.

The way to configure a port forwarding depends on each model of router, if your router asks you for internal and external ports, the ones you must open for Xbox Live are the external ones and they are the ones that appear in this link

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Strict NAT

Do you Port Forward your xbox 360? If yes - Do you have another Static IP for your xbox one? If also yes. Try to disable ALL Prot Forwarding and try to enable UPnP for testing. Then restart your Routern an start your xbox one - it should now have an open
    NAT.

If this doesn´t help: Do you play wireless? There are many Problems with thios Router if you play wireless - ports not open and so on. Try to play wired to see if the Problem is only on wireless.

If nothing helps I think you need a new Router - I would buy a router who can ALSO install DD-WRT. So if you have Problems with it you upgrade to DD-WRT :)
  4. SammyVS Win User

Opening ports/Port forwarding

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

I use my router's DMZ zone, instead of forwarding ports to all ports, this function already leaves any port that the IP requires. Just get the console IP that your router assigned to the console in the DHCP session put it in the indicated field and save it.
  5. ShallowTech Win User

Multiple Console Support

I am having problems with this router and two xbox ones. First I tried to port forward to one and move the other in the DMZ... for some reason the DMZ caused the NAT to go strict. I then moved it back and enabled UPnP. This brought the NAT settings to moderate
    and the one with port forwarding is open.

I have been reading a lot about DD-WRT and that it handles UPnP better than the ASUS firmware. My only issue is that mine is a TMobile Cell Spot RT-AC68U. The DD-WRT flashing process on this looks a bit more difficult. If anyone has done this on a cell spot
    and has a link to some good instructions let me know.

As of right now with moderate/open we are able to join chat and games together but I would like to have more control and better performance over the router and it would be nice to have open NAT on both too.
  6. Beekdoor Win User

2 Consoles Sharing The Same Ports. NAT Problem

I used to live with three other roommates in college and since I was the only one that couldn't tolerate anything but an Open NAT so we could all play MW3, I spent a lot of time on this very issue. We had four Xbox 360s with one connected to a older G Linksys
    model. Anyway, I suggest looking into a firmware called DD-WRT. It's been about three years, but from what I remember the process with Port Forward, DMZ, etc on DD-WRT is relatively similar and I had success opening all four Xbox's NATs.
Thema:

open wrt port forwarding

1. open wrt port forwarding - Similar Threads - open wrt port

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  4. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  5. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  6. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  7. Why is my xbox not opening the game when i press its icon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not opening the game when i press its icon?: For sone reason in 2020 my games kept not opening when i pressed its icon. Its started happening recently. Why is it doing that? a46cbcc4-17d3-4aa9-8afa-81ccf1454ad2
  8. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  9. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  10. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...