Open NAT but still can't join other players games.

Discus and support Open NAT but still can't join other players games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Open NAT but still can't join other players games. Went thru every setting XBOX suggested on my gateway (Motorolla SBG 6580) including UPnP enabling,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SGT RUDYGOTCHA, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Open NAT but still can't join other players games.

Open NAT but still can't join other players games. Went thru every setting XBOX suggested on my gateway (Motorolla SBG 6580) including UPnP enabling, but still can't join other's games, also when I send game or party invites, the recipient does not get them.

:)

SGT RUDYGOTCHA, Feb 29, 2016
  2. DamonDeDemon
    DamonDeDemon Guest
    0x807A1007 error and my nat type is open

I can't join a party or message other players and pops up with the 0x807A1007 error and my nat is open. What should I do?

DamonDeDemon, Feb 29, 2016
  3. Unable to join game session

Played MW3 with some friends for hours over the past few days - all open NAT, never had a problem. Come on this morning, same players, again all open NAT, in other words no different to the other times we have played and whilst i can join the party, i can't
    join the game and when i try, i get the "unable to join game session" error

Thoughts?......cause it is pissing me off!

Ta

Iron Man TStark, Feb 29, 2016
  4. Open NAT but still can't join other players games.

If your wireless , try a wired connection , that router has "known issues" with xbox...

RobertBuckalew, Feb 29, 2016
  5. I am wired always. Any other suggestions?

SGT RUDYGOTCHA, Mar 1, 2016
  6. I went thru "known issues" and adjusted accordingly, even cleared MAC address cache on both Xbox One console and router/gateway. (Motorolla SBG 6580)

7. Cycled UPnp enabling on/off. That is supposed to clear stored MAC addresses

8. Open NAT but still can't join other players games.

About all you could try would be to put the router in "bridge" which makes it just a passthrough modem and plug the Xbox into port 1 , you will have to restart everything if you do this....or take the Xbox to a differant network and test it

RobertBuckalew, Mar 1, 2016
  9. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    This router/gateway is known to be problematic. Would it be possible for you to try your network with a different/better gateway? Unfortunately, these ISP provided gateways are minimal quality at best and sometimes they will not play well with gaming consoles.
    Trying the suggestion offered by Bimnog may shed some insight on the issue.

{Parity}, Mar 1, 2016
  10. Ah, but that would get me killed, since there would be no more wireless for the other room mates.

11. The gateway was not provided by ISP, it was purchased by roomate before I came here, I think you are right about getting a better one. Thanks for the quick responses both of you.

12. what if i bridged this gateway and used it as a modem, bought a really good router for the other room mates

13. Open NAT but still can't join other players games.

That would be the best option...the reason I suggested bridge first was to make sure it's the router and not the isp or xbox itself...

RobertBuckalew, Mar 1, 2016
  14. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    As Bimnog says I believe that that would be a very good option. I really think that until you rid yourself of that device as a router that you are going to experience issues. When you start getting multiple devices on a router it has to be one that handles
    traffic efficiently and this one doesn't seem to be capable of doing that. Good Luck on whatever you decide. Happy Gaming!

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  15. KindGryphon Win User

I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also join lobbys if I join with someone who can find lobbys

No the issue hasn’t been and it isn’t my nat type sure my nat type is moderate but allows me to join players and those players can still find a lobby
    It definitely could still be your moderate nat type.

With a moderate nat type youd be able to join other specific players who have an open or moderate nat type and join games if that other person is the host of the party but you could run into issues finding matches when you are by yourself.

Per: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...erate NAT: You might not,the host of a match.

Open NAT: You're able to play and host multiplayer games with people who have any NAT type on their network.

Moderate NAT: You might not be able to play multiplayer games with some people, and normally you won't be chosen as the host of a match.

Strict NAT: You're only able to play multiplayer games with people who have an OPEN NAT type. You can't be chosen as the host of a match.
  16. LordLord3Rd Win User

Joining a friend

We've both checked our nat types, and fixed any issues that were there. Both of our nat types are open, but we still can't join each other.
  17. captinhowdy6969 Win User

Open NAT but still can't connect

I have a question what could cause this issue if both me and my friend have a open nat type and still can't join each others live party and game
  18. kablasia Win User

Xbox one says my nats open, but games says its not.

Yo I think I got the same problem, but with Fifa 14. Problem is I can't check the NAT type on there to see I have strict nat in-game. I got open nat on the dashboard and I have open pots and all that stuff. I even bought a new router and set it up and
    I still can't connect to other players.
  19. Butterworthless Win User

NAT type strict; done everything with no luck

Have you tried connecting your Xbox 360 directly to the modem via an ethernet cable? That can help determine whether it's an issue with your router or not.
    Just tried this, and my NAT was indeed open with this setup, so it does appear to be the router. Oddly enough, though, when I put it back to wireless, it still said my NAT was open, even after restarting my router and Xbox.

The only thing I don't get is that now I can't see certain people's status on Halo: Reach. There are two players whose stats I cannot see and parties I can't join (in-game parties, anyway), one I know has an open NAT.

I even reset my router to factory settings and it's still the same thing. Open NAT but can't view their stats or join them.
Thema:

Open NAT but still can't join other players games.

1. Open NAT but still can't join other players games. - Similar Threads - Open NAT still

2. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a
  3. NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...: [img] Help? Someone? ea54d800-dda2-4a8f-bff6-a9f38e80f637
  4. Saying i have open nat type but still lag out of every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saying i have open nat type but still lag out of every game: I have an open NAT type and also when i test multiplayer connections it says there is no problem, but i lag out of every single multi player game someone help please...
  5. Saying i have open nat type but still lag out of every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saying i have open nat type but still lag out of every game: I have an open NAT type and also when i test multiplayer connections it says there is no problem, but i lag out of every single multi player game someone help please...
  6. Nat type is open, still getting MASSIVE lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type is open, still getting MASSIVE lag: So this has been happening recently. My bad type is open but I would still get massive amount of lag in the games I play. My sister also has an Xbox one but she gets no lag at all. Yet I get all...
  7. Open ports and open Nat still can't join friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open ports and open Nat still can't join friend: This all started when my friend got a new router a few months back(same router netgear c6300bd). Since then we've only been able to play a select few games such as the division, overwatch and halo...
  8. Nat Type: Open-but still got SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE... PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Type: Open-but still got SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE... PLEASE HELP!!!!: hi all... Been trying, reading, investigating, everything!!! From time to time i got the famouse SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE. Try disconecting from wireless and then when i put it on again says...
  9. NAT open but still getting 'your network is behind a cone NAT'

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT open but still getting 'your network is behind a cone NAT': Have looked all over the internet for a fix for this stupid error and no one actually seems to have one my brothers xbox gets this message yet i can play fine playing from the same modem im with...
  10. I have an OPEN NAT but I still cant party chat with my friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an OPEN NAT but I still cant party chat with my friend.: Every once and a while when I plug my headset into my controller my friend will hear a ton of static but thats it. I did the port forwarding thing to get my NAT setting to go from moderate to open...