Only one user getting immediately logged out constantly? Pls help

Discus and support Only one user getting immediately logged out constantly? Pls help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All other users on the XBox One S can log in, adults and children alike. But whenever I try to log on with my profile, it logs in after my security... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AgrarianClamp43, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Only one user getting immediately logged out constantly? Pls help

All other users on the XBox One S can log in, adults and children alike. But whenever I try to log on with my profile, it logs in after my security code... goes to home page... and IMMEDIATELY beeps and gives a lower screen popup saying GOODBYE, USE MENU BUTTON TO SIGN IN.

I am also having connection issues connecting to our internet/wifi at the moment, but EVERYONE else can play offline except me. Why? and why can't I even get to the user settings or anything else? This is not the first time that it has happened, either.
    Solutions tried already:

Soft reset

Hard reset

Pulling power plug for a minute and restarting

Cannot redownload profile at the moment due to internet connectivity issues.

My husband will probably find a way to fix the problem at some point soon, but does anyone know WHY this happens and how we can prevent it from happening in the future. (Online or Offline, I don't care at this point, I just want to kill some time with any
    game!)

:)

AgrarianClamp43, Jul 11, 2017
  2. User generated content

when I try go onto fortnite it comes with the same issue Xbox pls help

wolfsniper999, Jul 11, 2017
  3. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    Help Me PLS

Yes, get XOX. I cannot deal with low resolution texture on non-enhanced version of FF15, the texture was so washed out compared to XOX version. And yes, even if you only have 1080p TV, you get better textures by playing XOX version.

=== God is great. Tapatalk is ok. People are crazy. ===

magicalclick, Jul 11, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

Are you still running into this issue? Normally we would recommend removing and downloading the Xbox Live profile as a first step, and this issue can be related to the internet connectivity issues you called out as well. If possible, we recommend going through
    with the profile removal and redownload before we move on.

Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Jul 12, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

Are you still running into this issue? Normally we would recommend removing and downloading the Xbox Live profile as a first step, and this issue can be related to the internet connectivity issues you called out as well. If possible, we recommend going through
    with the profile removal and redownload before we move on.

Keep us posted!
  6. Juan Lumbreras Win User

Multiple X1's... same GT...??

You can only log on to one Xbox One with an account, it will immediately log you out of any other console when you log on.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

Getting logged out of Fortnite Constantly

Hi, you can check
    this link
    , it's the one Epic suggested. Keep it for future reference as it's where they announce wen they have various faults.

It could just be an issue on your end. I would try and reset the router and see if that helps.
  8. Lamishka CZ Win User

Xbox One connected to network but can't access online features

Xbox One writes that it is connected to the network but Xbox Live and online games do not run. Games go only run offline. I tried to restart the Xbox here, connect again, log off and then log profile, and nothing works. Can you help me pls??
  9. o Carano o Win User

Xbox.com slow

Don't know about slow, but - I'm fed up of getting logged out constantly!
Thema:

1. Only one user getting immediately logged out constantly? Pls help - Similar Threads - user getting immediately

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I keep getting the user generated content is unavailable message, but all settings are open...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the user generated content is unavailable message, but all settings are open...: I keep getting the user content is restricted message while trying to play need for speed heat, but my settings arent restricted in anyway. I dont understand, ive tried restarted game an xbox but...
  4. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users get priority in loading into fortnite on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users get priority in loading into fortnite on xbox cloud gaming: so i previously subscribed to game pass and i loaded into most games pretty fast on xbox cloud gaming but when i lost my subscription due to a faulty redeem code i did not want to keep my...
  5. Why Do I get an Error authorizing user with Halo 5 services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Do I get an Error authorizing user with Halo 5 services: I get an “Error Authorizing user with Halo 5: Guardians services. You will be unable to access online modes” every time I try to use my account, but when I use my brothers account it works? I...
  6. I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed: I don’t know what to do *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 27c6fa43-36e8-49cd-b10b-dd5158207aca
  7. Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X?: I'm very interested in the Game Pass, along with Starfield coming to XBOX. Should I get a Series S Carbon or the Series X? It will be a secondary console as I will be using my PS5 most of the...
  8. How to get my Forza Horizon 4 and 5 to sync my user data when stuck at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get my Forza Horizon 4 and 5 to sync my user data when stuck at 0%: Hi my name is Cameron and I'm having trouble syncing my forza h4 and forza h5, they get stuck at 0 when syncing my data, I've already tried the easy options, my fh5 did work before I reset my...
  9. Why doesn't Xbox services do anything to get me the user back?

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't Xbox services do anything to get me the user back?: I am writing to you today with great concern as I have lost access to my Xbox account, which I have invested a lot of money in over the years. Unfortunately, I also do not have access to the email...
  10. How can i get rid of the suffix of a unique user name

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i get rid of the suffix of a unique user name: I made this name myself so there is no possibility someone could have it. i checked the search bar but nothing appeared but when I try to change it this message showed up [img] [img]...