only one of my profiles don’t have xbox live even though i have perfect internet

Discus and support only one of my profiles don’t have xbox live even though i have perfect internet in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have xbox live on my account but out of no where it while disconnect on only my main account. my other accounts work fine so it can’t be my wifi. so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joseph McPhee, Aug 4, 2023.

1. only one of my profiles don’t have xbox live even though i have perfect internet

i have xbox live on my account but out of no where it while disconnect on only my main account. my other accounts work fine so it can’t be my wifi. so i delete and then try to download it again but my xbox just doesn’t want my main account to be downloaded ( it said it was downloading but it will just disconnect). i then used a new account to see if it would download and it did so i am confused why it isn’t allowing me to download my main accounts but i need my main account for bought games and so i can actually play p.s i used the correct login details

:)

Joseph McPhee, Aug 4, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

only one of my profiles don’t have xbox live even though i have perfect internet

Hello Joseph,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

I suggest starting with a power cycle as the initial step, followed by a console reset.

Power Cycle:

To initiate a power cycle, press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. This will turn off the console.

After waiting for about 5 minutes, you can turn the console back on. Do this either by pressing the Xbox button on the console itself or by using the Xbox button on your controller.

Console Reset:
    For a console reset, navigate to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Please note that selecting the "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not result in the loss of your games. However, you will need to sign in to your account again.

Good Luck
  3. supanova42 Win User

i can't connect to xbox live

Im having a similar issue, i have a 360 and a satellite connection. Wont let me connect to xbox live, nothing wrong with network or internet, cleared the cache 3 times, the whole shabang, even deleted my profile to download it again and now i cant and my
    whole profile is gone. Already contacted live support and they dont even know whats wrong, the only thing they could think of was the service alert, even though its only for xbox one. Im really concerned. Is anyone eltse on 360 having this issue???
  4. badgertolemon32 Win User

Problems connecting the internet.

Im having the same problem. My internet and xbox are fine. There perfect. But, it seems like its xbox live. It had a red x on my network test on the xbox live one only.
  5. Alex of Fantasy Win User

error 80004005

I have problems signing in to Xbox live even though connection is perfect ? Why is that?
  6. NazoShinigami Win User

3F4A-0000-D080-0200-8007-045D Status Code

I am also having the same issue. My connection works perfectly fine. I do the test. It goes through the router perfect, internet perfect, but when it gets to Xbox Live it fails. I cannot update the update either or find my profile avatar. This is an Xbox
    problem and not a user problem.
Thema:

1. only one of my profiles don’t have xbox live even though i have perfect internet - Similar Threads - profiles don’t live

2. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  5. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  6. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  7. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  8. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...
  9. On the Xbox app on my profile how can I remove my real name so others don’t see?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On the Xbox app on my profile how can I remove my real name so others don’t see?: I tried to look in privacy settings but I didn’t find anything to fix that. I also tried using the account management but that also didn’t work. 15f26c62-a249-432d-8b8a-a38c7fe0327f
  10. I can’t put my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox one and I don’t know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t put my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox one and I don’t know what to do: Today I bought an old Xbox 360 as a part of a retro room set up and for some reason the console wouldn’t connect to the Internet as I was setting the console up, I set it to the wrong time zone...