Online settings

Discus and support Online settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i still access to my online setting, that open a page "change child online setting" ,so i sent my identity card to the support to prove i'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BruceOnTheFlux, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Online settings

Hello, i still access to my online setting, that open a page "change child online setting" ,so i sent my identity card to the support to prove i'm major, and this morning they confirm me they did the changement, but i still cannot access to these setting
    pls someone can help me ?

:)

BruceOnTheFlux, Oct 20, 2018
  2. techker2
    techker2 Guest
    online settings

Hey guys i got my son some points and we tried to download and it was restricted.so i want online to the setting and put the setting to allow..

it asks for the primary email (parent ) to log gin the i can change it.but it does not stay?it comes back to the old settings even when i save...

so i log gin my account and put the settings to allow but still it does not save...

how can we do this.i put the points in his account...

techker2, Oct 20, 2018
  3. vA ParaDox
    vA ParaDox Guest
    Online Safety Settings

i have this problem too and have tried all passwords i would have used what do i do??

vA ParaDox, Oct 20, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Online settings

Xbox One has age-appropriate controls and settings that you can adjust to suit your family’s needs. Access these settings from either Xbox.com or an Xbox One console—though you can only change content and app settings from the console.

From Xbox.com

Change privacy and safety settings for you or a child

Sign in to the adult's Microsoft account at Xbox.com.

1. If you’ve forgotten your account email address or password, see the

Lost Account Solution
      or the
      Lost Password Solution
    Under My Xbox, select Profile.

Select Privacy settings or Online safety on Xbox One.

1. Due to the secure nature of these settings, you may be asked to enter a security code that we’ll send to the alternate phone number or email address previously saved to your account.
    Select the account you want to look at.

Review the settings currently in place and update those you want to change.

Save your changes on each tab before moving on to the next.

From your Xbox One console

Change privacy and safety settings for you or a child

Sign in to your Xbox. (If you’re changing the settings for a child, sign in using an adult’s account.)

Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

Select Settings > All Settings.

1. For your account:
    Under Privacy & online safety, select Xbox Live privacy.

Choose a default, or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize.

1. For a child’s account:
    UnderAccount, select Family.

Enter your password or passkey, and then select the account you want to update.

Select Privacy & online safety, and then choose the default settings, or customize by selecting
    View details & customize.

Manage app privacy settings

When you download apps from Microsoft Store, each app requires permission to access data from your console.

On your Xbox One console, select Settings > Privacy & online safety > App privacy.

Choose from the list what you’d like to give permission for by selecting the check boxes.

If you’re signed in with a child account, you’ll need your parent to sign in and give permission for apps to access your data.

Sign in with an adult’s account.

Go to Settings > Family.

Select the child account you’d like to manage, and go to Privacy & online safety > App privacy to give permission.

Note

If multiple gamers are signed in, apps can only access data everyone has given permission for.

When you give apps permission on a console, it’s only saved on that console. If you use multiple consoles, make sure you give your apps permission on all your consoles.

For specific info about changing the privacy settings for the camera, location, and speech on your Xbox One, see:

Xbox camera and privacy

Xbox location service and privacy

Xbox speech and privacy

If you’re having issues changing the online safety or privacy settings, see

Troubleshoot changing online safety or privacy settings on Xbox One

M3tal Daz3, Oct 20, 2018
  5. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    contact again and says this to them

pa1blo, Oct 20, 2018
  6. Where can i contact them by message, i don't want to lose 2h like yesterday by calling them

BruceOnTheFlux, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Online settings