Online Safety and Privacy setting question

Discus and support Online Safety and Privacy setting question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I have original Xbox one, and there are settings that are called online safety and privacy, the default is adult profile which is more sociable,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ECW_guy, Dec 29, 2023.

1. ECW_guy
    ECW_guy Guest

Hello I have original Xbox one, and there are settings that are called online safety and privacy, the default is adult profile which is more sociable, since I do not play any multiplayer games and don't socialize with people online I disabled most of these permissions since I want my profile to be more private, ( I left game content to be unrestricted) so since I restricted some of these social permissions, will the gameplay still have blood and everything? I wanna make sure that my games are not censored.

Thanks

:)

ECW_guy, Dec 29, 2023
  2. ECW_guy Win User

OK thanks, because as far as Online Privacy and Safety goes, I blocked most of it, so that the profile is more hidden and more private, but like you said this won't restrict game content right?
  3. ECW_guy Win User

So as long as the content set to unrestricted there will be no restrictions right?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Those settings don't have any affect on the gameplay itself. Just your interactions with other users.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Right. Game content wouldn't be affected unless there are restrictions you can change within the game itself.
  6. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

Stop my son from adding friends and sending messages.

Thema:

1. Online Safety and Privacy setting question - Similar Threads - Online Safety Privacy

2. Why is Privacy & online safety settings not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Privacy & online safety settings not working?: I'm trying to make my account able to play online games. for example: online minecraft servers, but it is not loading in the settings to do that. What should i do?...
  3. I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...: [img] [img] I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1) I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use multiplayer in Minecraft....
  4. The Privacy & online safety page is not loading.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Privacy & online safety page is not loading.: Hallo, When I try to see the Privacy & online safety page form https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings/Home/ it is displaying me this error : "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking...
  5. Xbox privacy and online safety error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox privacy and online safety error: so im trying to play minecraft with my friend but everytime i try to change my account settings to activate multiplayer it says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" and i dont...
  6. xbox privacy and online safety settings are not available

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox privacy and online safety settings are not available: Good afternoon, the privacy settings option does not appear on the account.xbox.com page, I am not logged in. If I log in on the right side, it redirects to www.microsoft.com and an error message...
  7. I'm trying to make my xbox account public but everytime I go to the privacy & online safety...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to make my xbox account public but everytime I go to the privacy & online safety...: I need to make my account public again but I'm unable to. I can't lose this account. cc76c316-19f3-4a53-b3ec-88436c1bfd30
  8. I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.: (Sorry for any english errors) I was trying to acess the online safety and privacy Xbox account settings but everytime i go to that page it appears the "The URL may be misspelled or the page...
  9. Cannot Access Privacy & Online Safety Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access Privacy & Online Safety Settings: I'm trying to add consent to my child's Microsoft account for Minecraft. He has his own child account, and he is in my family group. He has been able to sign into Minecraft, but cannot add...
  10. Online safety and privacy question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online safety and privacy question: Hello, I have original Xbox one, there are settings there for online safety and privacy. By default the profile is set to adult which is more sociable but because I do not really play games online...