Online problem

Discus and support Online problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't access multi player modes on my xbox seires x, it keeps sending me to a screen to set up a plan, I have reset the xbox, I have a xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Niko Cunningham, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Online problem

I can't access multi player modes on my xbox seires x, it keeps sending me to a screen to set up a plan, I have reset the xbox, I have a xbox live account active

Plz someone help

:)

Niko Cunningham, Oct 16, 2023
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

online problem

Erm.................................ok.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Online problem

I contacted with the support. The problem was the region. I solved it. Thank you for the help!
    No worries at all! I'm happy to see you're all sorted out now. As always, please reach out again if you have problems with this same issue in the future. :)
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Online problem

Hello!

Can you tell me how to add my games on one drive by steps?
    I'm sorry for any confusion! I did not mean OneDrive, but an external hard drive. You can purchase this from a retailer and have the Xbox One format it. However, if you do not have one, you will have to redownload your games after trying the full factory
    reset.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Online problem

Hello again!

I have the same problem with the permissions. I made a factory reset and kept my games and apps and I didn't solve it! Also, when I want to see my messages it writes me: ''We can't get all of your messages right now. Check back later''. And this is from
    three days. How to solve the problems?
    I'm sorry to see your issue came back, and with a new issue, no less! Were you able to try a full factory reset? This is the one where you will have to remove your games and apps. If you have an external hard drive, you can store some of your larger games
    on that to help alleviate any issues with downloading them again. That should also solve the messages issue. Let me know how it goes!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. IiLLuSioN12 Win User

Online problem

I made it and it didn't work.
Thema:

Online problem

1. Online problem - Similar Threads - Online problem

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  5. Problem with Online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Online.: Dear. We have problems with conection with Digi Telephone in Spain. Problems with IPs for 4 days. 2370642e-9eaa-4033-82aa-d157b7831f4d
  6. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  7. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80
  8. I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends: Hi, I've noticed that any game i download from the Pc game pass, i cant play online , or with my friends, i don't why, me and my friends tried some games and we had the same problem (we are from...
  9. Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem: Today im download game from Xbox game pass. When i start the game theres a problem Loading profil failed like i font have Access. I have game pass ultimate and stable internet connection. What's...
  10. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c