Online Play

Discus and support Online Play in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Trying to allow my daughter to play fortnite but it is saying she isn’t allowed to play online and that I have to go to online and privacy through... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PowerfulBat6356, May 18, 2018.

1. Online Play

Trying to allow my daughter to play fortnite but it is saying she isn’t allowed to play online and that I have to go to online and privacy through settings and switch it. How do go about doing that so when we load the game she can play?

:)

PowerfulBat6356, May 18, 2018
  2. PlexShaw
    PlexShaw Guest
    not played online...yet

1. Yes, the official wireless headset works with RB2 and you can use it to chat between or during songs if you are on guitar/bass/drums (vocals is a bit different). The wired headset will also work for talking to people if it is plugged into your guitar.

2. Basically, it's trial and error. If you play with random strangers online expect to find that the only songs you all have in common are the 84 on-disc ones though. And be prepared to play Battery, Down with the Sickness, Almost Easy, Chop Suey, Painkiller and Panic Attack a lot. *Facepalm :facepalm:

However, there are websites where you can actually create a list of all the songs you own, be they DLC or on-disc. I have mine set up here, for example (but there are other sites available): PlexShaw's Rock Band Songs - PlexShaw's Songs

3. I mainly play vocals and always stick to Expert, but I'm really not bothered what other players do. As far as I'm concerned, the game is primarily about having fun.

PlexShaw, May 18, 2018
  3. Crid
    Crid Guest
    AVF online play?

Do any of you guys play together online? I'm particularly interested in the Rock Band games myself, but I'm curious to know if there's any AVF community music gaming going on. I play semi-regularly on Wii with a couple of guys from the AVF forum, but have recently bought Rock Band games and controllers for 360. I haven't seen any mention of you guys playing together in here (maybe I haven't looked hard enough).

4. AIex WiIheIm
    AIex WiIheIm Guest

Online Play

If she is under 9, she is not allowed to play online. The terms of use say so.

AIex WiIheIm, May 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Online Play