online gaming

Discus and support online gaming in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; does games for windows live still exist, if so does it support windows 7 on my p.c.? i'm asking cause if keep getting an error, Code: 80048821... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rhondasandoval, Jun 5, 2018.

1. online gaming

does games for windows live still exist, if so does it support windows 7 on my p.c.? i'm asking cause if keep getting an error, Code: 80048821 authentication failed then i go to the question mark icon which says help on it. then some screen comes up saying
    can't retrieve your purchase history at this time sign out and try again later. well that don't work. anybody help please.

:)

rhondasandoval, Jun 5, 2018
  2. Online gaming

What error message are you receiving when you're disconnected? What games i this happening in? And can you provide more information about 'rescuing' a friend's profile?

Mister Fitzer, Jun 5, 2018
  3. online gaming

what if they have to console, like i said same thing happen to my brothers friend.

SUPER BEAN 94, Jun 5, 2018
  4. OG x TiTAN Win User

online gaming

honestly though i must agree with devil. ive never heard of someone stealing and then giving it back...
  5. OG x TiTAN Win User

online gaming

ya because my friend modded and played on my console
  6. JimPlowman Win User

online gaming

so you really think someone targeted you, on purpose, so they could go through the trouble of hacking you, just to mod the profile, which bans both his and your console.

Seems like a rather dastardly plot.
  7. JimPlowman Win User

online gaming

You modded your profile. It bans your console not just the profile, so you got your brother banned too
  8. jawest78 Win User

online gaming

I've played against you. You glitched your rank, and it looked like you got banned from online play for it.
Thema:

online gaming

1. online gaming - Similar Threads - online gaming

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Online game connectivity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online game connectivity.: My new computer is in the shop for repair, so I'm using my 6-year-old Alienware computer from 2018, and it's working fine, except for online games, specifically Fortnite and Destiny 2. Dell...
  4. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  5. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  6. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  7. I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...: I have over the last year been encountering this error. There are times that I can play like normal but then the error comes back randomly. It at times will last for a few days to weeks. It is...
  8. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  9. Series X won't connect to online games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won't connect to online games.: My xbox is currently unable to connect to any online games. Each one prompts me with the games own "could not connect to online services." I have tried hard resetting, unplugging and waiting 5...
  10. Series s can't play any games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s can't play any games online: I've had an issue like this before. It was because some old privacy settings on my old account. I'm on a new account now. I've tried reseting my console both keeping games and a full reset. I've...