Online game connectivity.

Discus and support Online game connectivity. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My new computer is in the shop for repair, so I'm using my 6-year-old Alienware computer from 2018, and it's working fine, except for online games,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William Pavlowski, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Online game connectivity.

My new computer is in the shop for repair, so I'm using my 6-year-old Alienware computer from 2018, and it's working fine, except for online games, specifically Fortnite and Destiny 2. Dell Support Assistant diagnostics tell me my internet is working fine, and I've downloaded drivers, but when I try to play said games, Destiny gives me the Canary error and tells me it can't detect my network, but then reconnects without issue. Fortnite is more bearable, as it just freezes when my connection falters, but not crash freeze, but everything stops moving, and it resumes when the connection is restored. I'm truly confused, my tools are telling me it's fine but in practice it isn't.

Side note: I did factory reset this computer when I got my new computer 2 months ago, so it's just been sitting for 2 months.

:)

William Pavlowski, Jun 14, 2024
  2. onyxishere Win User

connection to online games

Sorry to hear it.

In order to share a Gold membership among all accounts on the console the account that has the membership on it must be set as Home on the console.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

connecting to online games

4. RoMoGAMER Win User
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

GAME ERROR THIS DISC IS UNREADIABLE

hi,

are you connected to online because digital games require online connection and make sure that the game is up-to-date
  6. onyxishere Win User

xBox One ... ALERT Timed out joining GTA Online

Thema:

Online game connectivity.

1. Online game connectivity. - Similar Threads - Online game connectivity

2. Series X won't connect to online games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won't connect to online games.: My xbox is currently unable to connect to any online games. Each one prompts me with the games own "could not connect to online services." I have tried hard resetting, unplugging and waiting 5...
  3. Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...: My xbox will not connect to my bt hub, I have taken it to another house and it works perfectly fine, any ideas 89af7179-0080-40a8-933b-6b13cc75ba39
  4. Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games: Hello, I can sign in on my profile but unable to connect to the xbox 360 live service after loading up multiple 360 games. I am connected to the Internet via the series x. I have uninstall and...
  5. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  6. Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine: Hi guys, I’m trying to connect to Xbox live to play MW3 Xbox 360 version via my Xbox one. However it won’t connect to live, other multiplayer online games are fine however...
  7. Xbox one Game, Pure Chess (2016), cannot connect to server for online gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Game, Pure Chess (2016), cannot connect to server for online gaming: Xbox One game call Pure Chess cannot connect to servers to find online matches, randomly. Can Microsoft Xbox fix the matter? Perhaps update the game as well as server to connect better to other...
  8. Cannot connect to any Halo (PC) games online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to any Halo (PC) games online: Hello, I have had severe issues with connecting to any Halo PC games servers the past six months. On Halo: MCC, I am stuck on "Contacting server" forever. On Halo Infinite I am stuck on...
  9. After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...: Keeping this simple to understand My card info expired and i didnt know till the end of this month and it declined the GPU subscription, instantly couldnt connect to any online games. I went in...
  10. Xbox has internet connection but won't load online games or store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has internet connection but won't load online games or store.: The xbox was working fine but suddenly won’t play online games and says ‘sign in with the profile used to buy this game’. I am that profile. Also to renew subscription but that’s done too. It...