Online data reset while login and play [Rainbow Billy] on PC XBOX

Discus and support Online data reset while login and play [Rainbow Billy] on PC XBOX in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Played on the Xbox firstly and already have 27% progress. But while I tried to play on PC, it just reset the progress from the beginning, while tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yijian Zhang, Aug 25, 2023.

1. Yijian Zhang
    Yijian Zhang Guest

Played on the Xbox firstly and already have 27% progress.

But while I tried to play on PC, it just reset the progress from the beginning, while tried again on Xbox, It aslo reset to the beginning.

How can I do to continue the game from orginal 27% point?

BTW, from Mobile App, I can still find the progress is 27% and rewards keeps there.

PS: It's account of my son: IanCNHF

:)

Yijian Zhang, Aug 25, 2023
  2. Yijian Zhang Win User

Hi Tomm_A,

Thanks for your kindly reply.

I checked the Link you shared in previous comments, but seems can't resolve my problem.

Quite confuse that if PC game not use cloud data, how can it damage data which uploaded by XBox?

Should sth wrong on the EA backend setting or sth else............hmm.

Any how, My son and me re-start the game from the beginning, very interesting thing is that game not same as before, such as the order in which elves appear and the way they solve puzzles...

Not loose the fun, forget what we lost and find new surprise in new trip~

Anyhow, many thanks for your kindly help and we take care for data next time.

BR

Yijian
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Yijian Zhang,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description. the issue you are describing is about your game save progress in your PC. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

The reason why you see no progress while playing the game on PC is that most game pass PC games do not use cloud saves. If you are playing the game in Xbox console and mobile devices through cloud gaming, the game data is saved to the cloud and you need a regular connection to Xbox to keep your data in sync.

For your reference, see: Xbox cloud game saves FAQ | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Yijian Zhang,

Thank you for your prompt response.

The game save data for games played on Xbox or through cloud gaming is saved on the cloud while most games played in PC, the game save data is saved on the local folder. That is why when you install the game through PC, it is likely starting from fresh unless you have installed it on another PC and copy the game saved data.

By the way, thank you for letting us know that you have started to play the game in your PC and enjoying so far. We will be closing this thread as resolved. If you have other questions related to Xbox product and services, feel free to create a new topic to discuss and we are more than happy to help.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Sincerely,

5. XBF Brad A Win User

gears of war error 0x00000193 horde mode not working

Hello Billi,

Sorry for the issue with the game. What device are you playing the game on an Xbox or PC? You can try to uninstall and reinstall the game. The error is from corrupt data.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. noboundz Win User

Advantages of the new used game system for Xbox One

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

plus little Billy can play kinect games.

[/quote]

Little Billy hates Kinect games though. He'd much rather play CoD like everyone else.

-

Little Billy's mother is the one who thinks it's a swell idea for her son to be 'active' while gaming. This also eases her mind about using the Xbox as a babysitter because even though that's what it is, she can delude herself into thinking it's for the
    kid's health.
Thema:

1. Online data reset while login and play [Rainbow Billy] on PC XBOX - Similar Threads - Online data reset

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  5. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  6. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  7. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  8. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  9. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  10. Fight night champion online. I can fight but no one gets the win or loss just says data...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night champion online. I can fight but no one gets the win or loss just says data...: Iv been playing fight night champion online for days now have many fights but it never recorded any of them for a record. I can't move up in ranks and I can't get a win or a loss soo what do I...