Oneguide - TV show info missing - USB connection

Discus and support Oneguide - TV show info missing - USB connection in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, The oneguide guide has not been displaying tv show information for weeks now. I have reset oneguide and even re scanned the frequencies but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Grugly, Jan 5, 2020.

1. /u/Grugly
    /u/Grugly Guest

Hello,

The oneguide guide has not been displaying tv show information for weeks now.

I have reset oneguide and even re scanned the frequencies but still no info.

I am located in Australia.

Have sent reports through and will send another shortly.

GT- Grugly

submitted by /u/Grugly
    [link] [comments]

/u/Grugly, Jan 5, 2020
  2. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

How to add missing channels?

Hey guys,

If going to TV & OneGuide settings -> Guide and telling it to show all HD & SD channels DOES NOT cause the missing channels to appear, can you do the following?

Go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem and let us know what you are seeing.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Oneguide favorites

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

One guide OTA Hauppauge TV tuner Chicago missing channels in line up

5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox won't go to one guide

Hi Cat! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

As of May 2021, OneGuide on Xbox One no longer supports live TV listings. You can continue to use OneGuide to view your connected HDMI devices or USB TV tuner.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Jedi Ferveo Win User

Xbox One Switches to HD channels

Try settings, TV and Oneguide, Oneguide, Show all HD and SD
Thema:

1. Oneguide - TV show info missing - USB connection - Similar Threads - Oneguide show info

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  4. capes showing on bedrock and not java

in XBoX on Windows
    capes showing on bedrock and not java: i own the twitch tiktok and cherry and many more capes on bedrock and it doesent apper on java i need help lmao 7bc91843-96e7-41e7-8a2c-1b61f450619c
  5. It's not showing the only way I can verify...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It's not showing the only way I can verify...: I'm trying to use the QR code but it's not showing up for some reason I've been trying to redeem a reward from the reward system but this is my brothers account that he let me have and the email...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?: Hey. I've got my setup using the passthru/oneguide on my Xbox One X but the last week or so it's taken 10 plus launches each time I've tried to use oneguide in order to get it to work. Today...
  8. Oneguide issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide issue: Every time I power on my Xbox one S it always opens up the oneguide, and it’s done this since I’ve owned it brand new, I’ve never had an option to disallow it from always opening first, and I...
  9. OneGuide not working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide not working on Xbox One: I'm trying to set up OneGuide on my Xbox for the first time, but when it reaches the "looking for your picture..." screen it never picks up any source, no matter what device is connected to the...
  10. TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...