onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around

Discus and support onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf is what it reads back when i attempt to login. it says; "you'll need internet for this." it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob Roberts2, Sep 11, 2023.

1. onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around

onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf is what it reads back when i attempt to login.

it says;

"you'll need internet for this."

it doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. check your connection and try again.

0x800704cf

send feedback (in blue link)

ddc06553-dceb-000c-e865-d3ddebdcd901

-time-stamp-

i am completely connected to the internet so the fact it says i need to doesn't make sense. this all started several months ago when I had to go through the elaborate process of adding a new email after i forgot my old one and it's password to the email. when i got in to it again finally i deleted my old email that i no longer had access to. then this happened. the account started with me creating a microsoft account back in like 2010 to play xbox. so basically all my gaming stuff has been on there since then and i cant even play games anymore because i cant login to play. i am still signed in on my xbox one but im worried if i sign out ill never get back in. how can i work around this one drive sign-in problem if not fix it entirely.

:)

Jacob Roberts2, Sep 11, 2023
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

Hello

We haven't heard back from you for 72 hours, so we assume your issue has been resolved. We will not monitor this thread in the future, so if you need more help, double-click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues:Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

respectfully

Leonardo_Y
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Xbox Forum

It seems that you're experiencing issues with OneDrive login. Error code 0x800704cf usually indicates a network connectivity issue. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and that your connection is stable.

2. Disable your firewall and antivirus temporarily: Sometimes, your firewall or antivirus software can block OneDrive from connecting to the internet. Try disabling them temporarily and see if it resolves the issue.

3. Clear your cache and cookies: Clearing your cache and cookies can help resolve issues with OneDrive login. You can do this by going to your browser settings and clearing your browsing data.

4. Try logging in from a different device: If the issue persists, try logging in from a different device to see if the problem is with your device.

I hope this helps. Looking forward for your response soon!

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  4. AnyForza4life Win User

Xbox live service issue

That's not worked either

Error code: 0x800704cf
  5. Zombie Mum Win User

Update not working

My error code is 0x800704cf and wont work either.
  6. Icarusael Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live on Windows 10

If this can help, sometimes I get an error message: 0x800704cf. I tried rebooting my Wi-Fi connection, my laptop and the router. All the app requiring a Microsoft account connection aren't working. I tried Windows Store, Xbox App, OneDrive and all of my
    Microsoft games, none of them are working, all the same error. I do not have any error while trying to access Xbox or OneDrive on my internet browser.
Thema:

1. onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around - Similar Threads - onedrive login failure

2. Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network: Help, I'm afraid I will lose my xbox captures since I can't upload them. I used the Microsoft 365 free trial thinking I didn't have enough space just to be met with the same error message "Failed...
  3. Xbox captures not uploading to Onedrive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures not uploading to Onedrive: I heard that Xbox is going to be deleting all screenshots and captures that are saved via the Xbox Network. I tried uploading all of my captures to Onedrive through xbox, but the captures are not...
  4. Clips from Xbox won’t show up in my PC OneDrive.

in XboX Insiders
    Clips from Xbox won’t show up in my PC OneDrive.: I have multiple clips uploaded to my OneDrive and I’m trying to get them onto my PC. I have the same email as my Xbox but they won’t show up after being uploaded for nearly two days. Help...
  5. I can´t upload anything to OneDrive

in XboX Insiders
    I can´t upload anything to OneDrive: I can´t upload anything to OneDrive. The problem has been there for a few days. I´m on Xbox insider beta-level. Any advice? submitted by /u/kuunaama [link] [comments]
  6. Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message: I haven't screen recorded since March, today when I screen recorded using my Xbox S, it saved the video, but has not uploaded it to my linked one drive account. I have initiated the save in...
  7. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  8. Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???: This just became a problem now and i dont know what else to do. I power cycles and restarted my xbos, i have a series X plus i have more then enough space, i updated everything. Like what else is...
  9. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  10. I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.: For some time I have been having this issue where every time I try to log into one of my Microsoft applications on my PC a grey window pops up for a second and then immediately disappears. There...