Onecast (Mac) to stream Xbox One to Mac

Discus and support Onecast (Mac) to stream Xbox One to Mac in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I heard that there is a Mac - App named Onecast wich can stream the XBOX ONE to Apple Mac. Will there be any problems, if I use it ? I unfortunately... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Buzztee, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Buzztee
    Buzztee Guest

I heard that there is a Mac - App named Onecast wich can stream the XBOX ONE to Apple Mac.

Will there be any problems, if I use it ? I unfortunately have no windows-pc. Will my console be banned or something ?

:)

Buzztee, Nov 17, 2018
  2. stargogoone
    stargogoone Guest
    Xbox app on Mac OS

Hello,

I would like to know if an Xbox app was in development for Mac OS and if the Xbox One streaming was available on a Mac.

Thank you

stargogoone, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Connecting to iMac

I just found out about
    OneCast
    , that basically is the MacOS streaming equivalent for the Windows 10 App.

While you can't use the other Xbox App features like Party chat, social interaction and store purchases, the OneCast App for MacOS and iOS devices allows you to stream 1080p gameplay to your iMac or iOS device, and send control information back to the console.

So it basically works like the streaming for the Windows 10 Xbox App.

However, be aware, that it's not a free app. But it's much cheaper than having to buy a full Windows 10 OS. (Unless you still have an UNUSED Windows 7 or Windows 8 lying around, you can use these serial numbers to license a

free Windows 10 download
    for your Mac).

Arminator, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Onecast (Mac) to stream Xbox One to Mac

Hi Buzz,

We appreciate you reaching out to us! As long as OneCast is in the Apple store then there is no worries. The console will not be banned as long as the

code of conduct
    is not violated.

For example, don't:

• Use unauthorized hardware or software
    • Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches
    • Make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g., tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements)
    • Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods

Thank you for your time Onecast (Mac) to stream Xbox One to Mac :)

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 17, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: