One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

Discus and support One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ruth123456789, Jun 23, 2019.

1. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a
    One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has been one the main rewards I have been saving for this last year. Please bring the One-Year Xbox Live Gold Membership
    back !!!! Does anyone else want this??

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

ruth123456789, Jun 23, 2019
  2. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
  3. Oraclea Win User

free xbox live would be so cool

One suggestion here- if you live in a region where the Microsoft Rewards program is available and Xbox Live Gold memberships are available as prizes, you should look into it. You can get points daily for doing things like Bing searches, then redeem those
    points when you have saved up enough. It would take a few months, but you could get a year of Gold that way.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Is here a way to get free Xbox live

There are sometimes free Gold weekends (there was just one last week), and you can participate in Microsoft rewards, and collect points, which you can then redeem for Gold memberships or Game Pass time.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

xbox live gold on 360 share

Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 doesn't have a sharing concept similar to the Xbox One.

On the Xbox 360, each person on each console would need a separate Gold membership, I'm afraid :(

If you're short on cash for Gold memberships, you can start participating in
    Microsoft Rewards
    (if it's available in your country), and add your wife to your Microsoft Family at
    https://account.microsoft.com/family.

The Reward points you and your wife collect can be pooled or shared between members in the Microsoft Family, and one can then redeem those points for Gold memberships or gift cards.

And if you keep visiting the rewards page daily to do these reward quizzes and stuff, you start a streak. The longer you keep that daily streak, the more bonus points you will get after a certain amount of days.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox live gold membership

When you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for Xbox Live Gold memberships, a code will be sent to your email. You may use this code on your own account or give the code to a friend or family to use on their account, provided they reside in the same
    region.
Thema:

One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

1. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points - Similar Threads - Live Gold Membership

2. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  3. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  4. Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox: Can i be refunded because i bought a xbox live gold membership for my xbox 360 slim through microsoft and iits not showing on my xbox 87bb8dfb-53f8-41a3-8f73-b0a6b47a8d6e
  5. I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...: Since renewing my xbox live gold membership was ran out yesterday while I was in the middle of the game and disconnected me, I have not been able to sign back on to xbox live or get any online...
  6. Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son: I have an Xbox Series X. My son has an Xbox One. I want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with him. It appears my only options for sharing the membership is to make my Xbox the "primary"...
  7. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  8. Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes: I am trying to vent some frustration with dealing with the Customer Support. Basically, I purchased Qty. 2 XBox Live Gold membership redeemable codes a while back (7/24/2019) through a promo...
  9. xbox live gold 12 month membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold 12 month membership: I have a code for a 12 month xbox live gold membership but when i put this code in, it converts it to a 4 month Ultimate pass? Is this what all 12 month liive gold codes do - does anyone know?...
  10. Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...: When I try to play Battle Islands Commanders, which do not required any Subscription. I get a message - "Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...