One year live gold reward via points?

Discus and support One year live gold reward via points? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FaultedMouse265, Oct 1, 2019.

1. One year live gold reward via points?

What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not.

:)

FaultedMouse265, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

They usually only stay for a couple of months at a time, keep hold of your reward points as it will probably appear again soon :)
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Things come and go in the Rewards area all the time. It may come back. Hard to say though for sure.
    Exactly. I've seen some suggest the year of Xbox Live was removed after Game Pass Ultimate became a thing, but I personally think it's just a coincidence. The year has come and gone before; who knows when it will come back since there is no set schedule
    (that I'm aware of).
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Not all rrwards are fixed some are only available for a certain time
  5. blueamcat Win User

Things come and go in the Rewards area all the time. It may come back. Hard to say though for sure.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

So they have a set number of each each month. So for example they may have 500 1 month 500 3 month 500 12 months just has a example. Once they hit that limt then they are removed unitill the new month cycle starts again. They are then added back and the
    cycle repeats. If your saving up your rewards then you just need to wait till the next cycle is in stock
Thema:

1. One year live gold reward via points? - Similar Threads - live gold reward

2. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Reward: If I have xbox live on a yearly subscription and I redeem it with my points does it simply add on to the time I had? 7d6cb74a-50b3-4c07-9c51-2b940cd33d6e
  4. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  5. My Xbox Live Gold Reward was Never Given to Me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Live Gold Reward was Never Given to Me: I wanted to redeem a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold card, because they were available at the time and I have the Gems to buy it. My Gold was running out, so I figured to bolster my membership buy...
  6. Where is 1 year xbox live gold membership reward?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where is 1 year xbox live gold membership reward?: Hello, I saved 29,000 rewards for quite some time to get a 1 year xbox live gold membership. It was my stated goal. I've done it every year, I finally reached that goal today, but the reward...
  7. Xbox Live Gold==> Xbox live Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Gold==> Xbox live Reward: Hi everyone ! I have a question about the Xbox Reward program. Does the Xbox Reward program take into account a monthly subscription to Xbox live gold ? This is important for me because I'm...
  8. Reward of 12 months renewing Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward of 12 months renewing Xbox Live Gold membership: Hi, Xbox Rewards. Is there a reward of 12 months renewing Xbox Live Gold membership? Is it no longer exist? I got 3,000 credit in May 14, 2014. I renewed Gold membership in July 8, 2017 but...
  9. Xbox Live Gold reward problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Gold reward problems: I haven't received my Live Gold rewards for several months. I am.on yearly sutomatic renewals which are working fine. My console does not show o have a gold account nor do I get any of the...
  10. Bought a xbox live gold 12 mth subscription but its not showing up as reward pending.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bought a xbox live gold 12 mth subscription but its not showing up as reward pending.: How long does it take to show up as reward pending activated my 12mth subscription on the 8th of January. Cheers Bob bf91cee9-8c6c-4a2a-9792-a43a793e4dc3