One Xbox One S Controller syncs on wireless adaptor but another doesn't

Discus and support One Xbox One S Controller syncs on wireless adaptor but another doesn't in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, So I recently bought another controller for my PC so my friends and I can have two player games. My Xbox One controller that came with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fevaweva, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Fevaweva
    Fevaweva Guest

Hello,

So I recently bought another controller for my PC so my friends and I can have two player games.

My Xbox One controller that came with my Wireless adaptor works flawlessly.

However, when I try to sync the newer controller I bought (which came without a wireless adaptor), it just doesn't do it. They are the exact same type of controller as far as I can work out, just the newer one is grey and green.

It is really frustrating. Can anybody assist?

Cheers.

:)

Fevaweva, Jun 16, 2018
  2. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Xbox One Controller - connect to 2 machines

Yes but a couple of conditions.... If the controller is one of the newer xbox one S type controllers what is wireless for window it will connect via bluetooth to a windows laptop. If not you will need to get controller adaptor for windows but it might
    be easier to get a new controller what works with windows. The other thing will be you might have to sync to the different device when you want to use it.

Dadwhite, Jun 16, 2018
  3. JOUT
    JOUT Guest
    Xbox wireless adaptor for Window 10 is rubbish

By the time my game loads the controller loses sync to the Xbox wireless adaptor for Windows. The Xbox wireless adaptor for Windows has a solid light on it. When I hold the sync button on the Xbox wireless adaptor for Windows it never blinks. Xbox
    wireless adaptor for Windows does not work. Next I unplug the Xbox wireless adaptor for Windows and plug it back in, then the light never turns on again. More junk, rubbish, trash made by Microsoft.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: