one-time offer to boost your MyVIP

Discus and support one-time offer to boost your MyVIP in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi I got an Email saying: "You came so close to reaching 4 Stars in 2016. That is why we are sending you a special, one-time opportunity to get an... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Shadowhand-CEF3C0A7-0F54-400D-9477-7B0546F07598, Mar 16, 2017.

1. one-time offer to boost your MyVIP

Hi I got an Email saying:

"You came so close to reaching 4 Stars in 2016. That is why we are sending you a special, one-time opportunity to get an extra Star.

Just spend £75 in the Xbox Store or Microsoft Movies & TV by 28 February, and we will add one Star to your MyVIP Star Rank for 2017."

So I brought For Honor Gold edition on February 9, 2017

Order number

Total

£79.99

Yet, I am still only 3 stars!

:)

Shadowhand-CEF3C0A7-0F54-400D-9477-7B0546F07598, Mar 16, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Reward credit of purchase in last month

Hello IM NOT COW MOOO,

Since your purchases went towards the MyVIP Boost offer, they did not award payback. Purchases that go towards offers do not also award MyVIP payback.

XBLRewards8, Mar 16, 2017
  3. Sliverin
    Sliverin Guest
    MyVIP Star Boost Offer

Have purchased over $150 worth of items yet its not showing on the Boost offer page. Purchased Halo Wars 2 ultimate which was $119 so met my $115 requirement just with that title, but as of 28th, (last day of month) its not on my Boost so I am concerned
    that I will miss out on the boost offer, even though I met requirements.

Sliverin, Mar 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since that game was a preorder at the time you purchased it, it is not eligible for VIP. Subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders do not count towards VIP.

Smwutches, Mar 16, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Shadowhand,

Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, and therefore not eligible for the VIP Boost offer. This is mentioned in both our MyVIP FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

and the FAQ for the offer:

Which content is eligible for this offer?

You must spend at least $XX before tax on qualifying MyVIP content from the Xbox Store and Microsoft Movies & TV during the offer period. Most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (game pre-orders
    do NOT qualify), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game season passes, themes, and avatar items. From Microsoft Movies & TV, qualifying content includes movies, TV shows, and TV seasons. However, in-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove
    Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards do not qualify.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Shadowhand,

Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, and therefore not eligible for the VIP Boost offer. This is mentioned in both our MyVIP FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

and the FAQ for the offer:

Which content is eligible for this offer?

You must spend at least $XX before tax on qualifying MyVIP content from the Xbox Store and Microsoft Movies & TV during the offer period. Most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (game pre-orders
    do NOT qualify), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game season passes, themes, and avatar items. From Microsoft Movies & TV, qualifying content includes movies, TV shows, and TV seasons. However, in-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove
    Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards do not qualify.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Since that game was a preorder at the time you purchased it, it is not eligible for VIP. Subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders do not count towards VIP.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Reward credit of purchase in last month

Hello IM NOT COW MOOO,

Since your purchases went towards the MyVIP Boost offer, they did not award payback. Purchases that go towards offers do not also award MyVIP payback.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Star Rank Did Not Advance After Spending The Requested Amount

Hello Lord Flatus,

We see that your spend amount was beneath the amount required to complete this offer. Keep in mind that all purchases for this program are based off the UTC time zone, as mentioned in the FAQ for our offers. For example, for the VIP Boost offer:

How does the MyVIP Star Boost work?

Select Xbox Live Rewards members can earn an extra Star for their 2017 MyVIP Star Rank by spending at least $XX before tax on qualifying MyVIP content in the Xbox Store or Microsoft Movies & TV. In order to qualify, you must be invited to participate.
    Completion of your purchase(s)must be made between February 1, 201700:00 UTC and February 28, 2017 23:59 UTC. Please visithttp://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time database to determine local time.

However, even counting your FIFA and Fighter Within purchase, you would not have completed the offer. Keep in mind that pre-orders, game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP, and therefore not eligible for this offer.
  10. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

MyVIP Star Boost Offer

You will want to re-post your topic in the Support forum. This is posted in the Discussion which is not monitored by the staff. Once you repost your topic by changing the Forum Type to Support the staff will take 1-2 business days to respond.

Keep in mind that the purchase must still meet MyVip requirements and not be: pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscription purchases. The purchases must also be digital purchases from xbox.com or xbox one store.
Thema:

1. one-time offer to boost your MyVIP - Similar Threads - offer boost MyVIP

2. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  3. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  4. Never got my Star for the February Boost offer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never got my Star for the February Boost offer: I got an email about being close to my next star last year and was offered a deal that if I spent $125 by the end of the month I would get it. I ended up spending $181.93 last month on DLC last...
  5. MyVIP Star Boost Offer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Boost Offer: Have purchased over $150 worth of items yet its not showing on the Boost offer page. Purchased Halo Wars 2 ultimate which was $119 so met my $115 requirement just with that title, but as of 28th,...
  6. Problem w/MyVIP Star Boost Offer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem w/MyVIP Star Boost Offer: I made about or over the $100.00 for qualifying content and have yet to see any updates. ee8cac74-5788-42e6-a9a6-cb170f6cfd49
  7. I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer: you guys sent me a message on my rewards page stating because I was 89 percent of the way to my next star when you guys reset everything that all I had to do to get my MYVIP Star Boost was to...
  8. VIP Boost offer Mix Up

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP Boost offer Mix Up: I have the Star Rank Boost Offer and the email I got says I need to spend at least $100 to boost to the next rank, as is stated in the FAQ. However, when I go to my rewards page, It says I have to...
  9. MYVIP Star Boost offer... Ineligible or plausible!?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MYVIP Star Boost offer... Ineligible or plausible!?: I am wondering if after completing a pre-order of Halo Wars 2, it will count towards building MYVIP Star Boost, even though pre-orders are ineligible... However still spending at least $79.99 for...
  10. MyVIP Star Boost Offer not calculating - Xbox One Console purchases

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Boost Offer not calculating - Xbox One Console purchases: Good afternoon all, I am trying to figure out if Xbox One Console purchases count towards the MyVIP Star Boost offer. I made a 'qualifying' purchase on Friday of last week but i still don't see...