One of the buttons of my control (rb) of xbox one is defective and is damaging my play, I want ...

Discus and support One of the buttons of my control (rb) of xbox one is defective and is damaging my play, I want ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One of the buttons of my control (rb) of xbox one is defective and is damaging my play, I want it done in exchange as it is in warranty immediately... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by andre caldas18, Dec 26, 2016.

1. One of the buttons of my control (rb) of xbox one is defective and is damaging my play, I want ...

:)

andre caldas18, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Infrablade
    Infrablade Guest
    Ways to fixed a jammed button on the xbox one controller?

Get something like this Custom Chrome Gold Full Set Buttons Kits Replacements For Xbox One Controller, your RB is broken, not jammed... You can find button kits like this in all kinds of colors, even the typical black.

Infrablade, Dec 26, 2016
  3. control problems

In just over one year, my control presented 4 problems. 3 with the RB button and now the latest problem with one of the directional buttons. The most unfortunate to know that my control is not longer under warranty which will force me to buy another control.
    The control is not cheap, and certainly will break again. The Microsoft was very unhappy in the construction of this control. Unfortunate I have to comprr another control by an engineering error.

sory my english

SABOTAGEM-0DDCAD4C-444C-4229-8258-981F303F81A8, Dec 26, 2016
  4. timblas Win User

Elite controller 2

claim warranty to Microsoft if you feel the control is defective
    The controller is defective. RB button hardly works. You really have to press it to have a chance of it working. I don't live stateside so I don't want to pay half the price of a warranty just to send it and wait how many months to receive a new one.
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Let's Talk About Controllers

the RB button of my control xbox one is starting to fail
  6. Jhou_731 Win User

Control

I recently bought two of the Gears 5 controllers and have only opened one. May I ask what the defect was so that I can make sure mine doesn't have it?
    defect was in the RB button when you press it again with the defect twice making the recharge in gears 5
  7. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Let's Talk About Controllers

Once the RB button was broken in one of my controls.
  8. Smooglew Win User

Xbox One Day One Controller-broken left bumper

I am an avid bf4 player on the xbox one, I spam the spot button(RB) as I play and two days after using my controller it just stopped working, I had a backup controller, and that ones RB broke as well, this is a fault in the controllers I believe and Im currently
    working on getting them replaced. I really hope they start fixing this because anyone that play BF4 the way I do will surely understand.
Thema:

One of the buttons of my control (rb) of xbox one is defective and is damaging my play, I want ...

1. One of the buttons of my control (rb) of xbox one is defective and is damaging my play, I want ... - Similar Threads - buttons control defective

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  4. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  5. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  6. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  7. xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work: Xbox controller died mid game, usually I can plug it in with usb cable and it continues to work fine. Plugged it in this time and the A, X, B, Y buttons will not work but all other buttons and...
  8. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  9. Controller doesn’t respond to buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller doesn’t respond to buttons: I was watching a show, when the episode ended, so I turned my controller back on from sleep. But when the light stopped flashing and went solid, none of the buttons were doing anything, including...
  10. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...