one of my planes disappeared what should I do?

Discus and support one of my planes disappeared what should I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft Flight Simulator game. I bought the boeing 777-300ER from the microsoft flight simulator store on January 22... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yoni portnoi, Jun 16, 2023.

1. yoni portnoi
    yoni portnoi Guest

Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft Flight Simulator game.

I bought the boeing 777-300ER from the microsoft flight simulator store on January 22 (145 days ago). A few weeks ago it disappeared from my aircrafts collection. what should I do? How do I get the aircraft back?

:)

yoni portnoi, Jun 16, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Yoni!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly try to perform the following troubleshooting steps:

(Skip the step if it's not applicable)

RESTART ONLINE FUNCTIONALITY

Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Go to Options > General > Data

Toggle Online Functionality OFF

Click on Apply & Save

Toggle Online Functionality ON

Click on Apply & Save

FORCE THE REGISTRATION

Close Microsoft Flight Simulator

Navigate to the DCE folder. Depending on your version this folder is nested by default inside the following folders:

MICROSOFT STORE VERSION

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState

STEAM VERSION

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator

RETAIL DISC VERSION

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\MSFSPackages

Delete the DCE folder.

Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator. The folder will recreate, and force the registration.

TEST FOR CONFLICTS

Close Microsoft Flight Simulator

Navigate to your installation folder

Rename the 'Community' folder into 'TestCommunity'

Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator

If the aircraft reappeared in the hangar, change 'TestCommunity' back to 'Community'

Move your mods to a temporary folder

Replace your mods into the 'Community' folder one by one until you find the package responsible for the issue.

REINSTALL THE PACKAGE MANUALLY

Navigate to the 'Official' folder

Locate and delete the package (for example 'indiafoxtecho-t45c')

Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator

Open the Content Manager

Download the package again.

Reference link: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. BootstrapGolem Win User

Purchased vehicles but they weren't delivered.

i think i've lost a few planes that i drove into my hanger, but i only bought two cars with no problem. i think rockstar is working on a fix for vehicles disappearing.
  4. Ignatios vardaxhs Win User

Hello

So can I get a refund from you or is paysafes fault what should I do you're saying that my game disappear???
  5. XxBigHomie215 Win User

Assasins Creed 4 crashing

my ac4 stopped working so i uninstalled it so i could reinstall it but the game just disappeared off my system what should i do?
  6. THEDERRIKSTER Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Things You Want to See?

I do not think there should be Vehicles in RDR as it is a Western game, if you want cars play GTA that has cars and trucks and planes. I like GTA as well but cars and planes and trucks should not be for Red Dead Redemption
Thema:

1. one of my planes disappeared what should I do? - Similar Threads - planes disappeared should

2. Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...: Hi, I purchased the 737-900 on flight simulator for my xbox x. When I use the throttle to take off the speed counter goes back to zero straight away, I’ve tried many ways of correcting it and...
  3. How do I get my plane I paid for when it says pending after 4 weeks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my plane I paid for when it says pending after 4 weeks: I be purchased a plane 4 weeks ago on plane simulator It still says pending and this is also stopping me from obtaining any further planes da7576a5-191a-4f0e-b99c-e590e7da8baf
  4. msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...: I am using msfs after purchasing it on steam. I'm trying to upgrade to Deluxe from the Marketplace If I upgrade and change my xbox account, do I have to buy the deluxe again because it's a new...
  5. My rudder is stuck full right on all planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My rudder is stuck full right on all planes: I have reset controls and done everything I could. Please fix ur game 2688906a-5b9c-4a9b-a7a4-406d718e958f
  6. why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming: why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming *I haven't tried using a Xbox controller 6c45749e-ca3c-4446-949c-c0652197e07f
  7. MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...: MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised purchase failed. So I proceeded to purchase again. However when I checked my Steam wallet, it showed I had in...
  8. [Flight Simulator issue] Can't depart from another airport and plane

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Flight Simulator issue] Can't depart from another airport and plane: Hi, On free flight mode, I always depart from the same plane and the same airport (i.e. the first planes and airports I ever set) whatever the values I set in the World Map interface. I've no...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator (Plane does not change)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator (Plane does not change): [img] 1. If you press Fly after setting the plane to A320 on the world map, it will only come out with this plane. What is the solution? 2. Even if the route starts in Seattle, it only starts...
  10. Plane are not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plane are not showing in game: im trying to load a but only 2 aircraft showing 3250d1a0-4343-4158-bc1e-9f58007184a4