one of my microsoft accounts got hacked and i need access again to it. how do i get it.

Discus and support one of my microsoft accounts got hacked and i need access again to it. how do i get it. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; They hacked into the account and i had no knowledge until it was to late, they changed the email and password without my knowledge until it was to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by richard pickett, May 3, 2023.

1. one of my microsoft accounts got hacked and i need access again to it. how do i get it.

They hacked into the account and i had no knowledge until it was to late, they changed the email and password without my knowledge until it was to late, and I couldn't do anything about it. They basically robbed me of the account and now i have no way to regain it and i need it back. How did everything only get emailed to me last second without confirming anything.

:)

richard pickett, May 3, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

one of my microsoft accounts got hacked and i need access again to it. how do i get it.

Hi richard pickett,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi richard pickett,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today other than this account issue.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this.

First, we would suggest you fill up the ACSR form and make sure you provide an alternate email address when you fill up the ACSR form so that the team can communicate with you. Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

The more information you can include in the form, the better the chance you’ll have of regaining access to your account. Answer as many questions as you can as thoroughly as possible. If you’re not sure, guessing is ok - wrong answers don’t count against you.

When you enter your email address, keep in mind that some domains may be country specific such as @outlook.co.uk. If you’ve had your account for several years, the details on file may not match your current situation, so think about what you may have entered when you first signed up. Is it possible that you moved or changed your name? Think about passwords that you use on other accounts that you may have used here. This is another place where a good guess can pay off. When you get to a question that lets you “add more," fill in as much information as you are able. Email subject lines need to be exact.

We highly recommend you visit these articles:

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

With regards to the Microsoft Store purchase, we would recommend you contact our Microsoft Store support team and inform them about the purchase. Here is the link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

Also refer this article: Prevent unauthorized purchases from Microsoft Store

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Jordan Voke Win User

why when i tried to sign into my minecraft account it made me make a new xbox account even though it was all ready connected to one

so i ended getting in contact with your support team, turns out the account got hacked, it was a microsoft account, im not sure when or how this happened as i can still access the microsoft account but i cant access the xbox profile attatched to it
  5. Pafoly Win User

Minecraft Mail

I've got access to my Microsoft account, I said that I won't have access to it for much longer so I need to change my Minecraft account to another mail, how do I do that
  6. PeirceMascho Win User

My Account was HACKED!

My Xbox account has been hacked to. I still have access to my account somehow but they changed the email linked the account and deleted my Microsoft account completely. I have no idea how they even got into it in the first place. I can’t get Xbox support or Microsoft support on a call at all because they don’t consider it an issue.
Thema:

1. one of my microsoft accounts got hacked and i need access again to it. how do i get it. - Similar Threads - microsoft accounts got

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  9. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  10. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97