One more game in 720p for Xbox one and I'm done!

Discus and support One more game in 720p for Xbox one and I'm done! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its like a bad habit this forum,cant give it up.The devs at ubisoft with rayman leg-ends said porting it to both at 1080p/60 has been no problem at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SketchyCupid116, Feb 19, 2014.

  1. One more game in 720p for Xbox one and I'm done!


    Its like a bad habit this forum,cant give it up.The devs at ubisoft with rayman leg-ends said porting it to both at 1080p/60 has been no problem at all,even the xb1,whos making division...ubisoft..all good.

    The updates on firmware are rolling,the other devs have more access to whats inside the xb1,lmao sdk food for donkeys n sheep.

    The second son special ed is £399, pre ordered yesterday.time for both,get my 1080p/60 fix on console for when the devs,not the xb1 cz its more than capable,the devs catch upmand make it on xb1.

    MSG5 was never ever gonna be better on xb1,its always been the orhers baby,again another reason to now have both.

    TFALL will be 1080/60 by the end of the year.
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Feb 19, 2014
    #16
  2. Its not hard to push rayman to 1080p 60 fps.... lol gpus could do 1080p 10 years ago.

    GPUs do more than push pixels and frames. Lighting AA, AF, Geometry, textures ECT.

    TFALL will be 1080p eh? link?
     
    FrowardBee604, Feb 19, 2014
    #17
  3. I guess more people read misterxmedia science fiction than i thought....
     
    FrowardBee604, Feb 19, 2014
    #18
  4. One more game in 720p for Xbox one and I'm done!

    cry me river lol a game is game res don't matter to me along as you can play it its fine
     
    Xx TwoFace 007, Feb 19, 2014
    #19
  5. It was a given that the x1 was going to be the weaker console way before release , there was a lot of discussion over the various hardware take esram for example I said it would be akin to trying to p*** through a straw and the fanboys said no it's all gravy,
    look what devs are saying now, yet you still bought one.

    You knew it wasn't going to be the best console in terms of visuals yet still bought it and if you listened to the idiots dreaming about hidden gpu's and the myriad of other bs they got from mr x then more fool you.

    TLDR: it's a bit late to complain.
     
    JamboFirstBlood, Feb 19, 2014
    #20
  6. Games i play look awsome games coming soon like halo and gears,fifa and cod titanfall all should look great.
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 19, 2014
    #21
  7. Jue FG
    Jue FG Guest
    As someone who has both consoles, the grass is not greener on the other side. I've been lurking on these forums daily reading all these threads, It's quite embarrassing and sad that there is a minority group of fanboys who have nothing better to do than
    to spew crap in threads. I can only assume that these people are unemployed bums or uneducated morons that have way too much time on their hands.

    For an official forum, the moderation on these forums are terribly slow. Microsoft may want to look into a better forum validation system to stop these spoof accounts actually degrading a good community that is already here.

    Now onto the topic at hand

    The current situation is that in both of the console markets, 1080p should be the standard by now. It doesn't matter how far you sit away from your T.V or if you can tell a difference, It's more of the principle behind it. Yes the PS4 does have more 1080p
    titles at this moment of time, I've had the luxury of playing most of them and I can tell you from first hand experience when developers are trying to push 1080p and leave a unlocked framerate (Yes I'm talking about you Killzone, especially the fluctuation
    in multi-player), the frame drops ruin the experience. I would much rather a 720p STABLE 60FPS game without fluctuations in the framerate. It's a mix of already out-dated hardware and that we are at the start of the system life cycle, many optimizations need
    to be made. Anyone who is a PC gamer knows the feeling of ports and that the majority of the time they are shoddy because developers don't put in the time to optimize it for properly for PC gaming. Well this time round since the Xbox One has a different architecture,
    that is what we are seeing on the multi-platform games.

    But really, that aside I'm pretty certain the majority of people who buy consoles are not pixel pushers and are not choosing which console to get solely on frame rate but more about enjoyment, exclusives and services instead. At the end of the day people
    need to stop trying to shove their ideals down others throats. I play on my Xbox one more than I do on my PS4 because at the moment the exclusive games on Xbox one are more appealing and fun to me. Do you see me on the PS4 forums slating it for poor exclusives?
    No. Some of you guys seriously need to grow up.

    I really hope the Sony fanboys actually have a decent rig, because I hate to break it to you but the PS4 specs are that of a medium gaming PC at best (that's being generous). It's rather amusing to see people arguing over specs on a console, which is effectively
    a gimped PC. You must not realise how much of a fool you look.
     
    Jue FG, Feb 19, 2014
    #22
  8. One more game in 720p for Xbox one and I'm done!

    You can't really bring pc into the argument god knows skyrim with your choice of enb and a handful of mods looks better than anything I have seen from either console yet.
     
    JamboFirstBlood, Feb 19, 2014
    #23
  9. Jue FG
    Jue FG Guest
    @JamboFirstBlood

    I think its perfectly acceptable to bring PC into this argument. What this argument essentially boils down to is system specifications, pixels and framerate. If you bought a console for those three then you made a bad purchase and should of bought a PC instead.
     
    Jue FG, Feb 19, 2014
    #24
  10. Or you could be trying to get the best console for you money, some people just flat out dislike or refuse to game on pc.
     
    JamboFirstBlood, Feb 19, 2014
    #25
  11. Jue FG
    Jue FG Guest
    @JamboFirstBlood

    You've said it right there. 'Best console for you'.

    I'll take AAA exclusive, with rich story and are fun @ 720p than a collection of boring games that run @ 1080p.

    We all are going to perceive what is best differently.

    Each to our own, but you cant argue about console specs. If your arguing about specs on a competitors forums then you might aswell argue with PC Gamers aswell. I'm pretty sure the majority on here that are don't even have a clue of the computation at a hardware
    level and are just repeating phrases that they have got brainwashed with from journalists.
     
    Jue FG, Feb 19, 2014
    #26
  12. Oh I wasn't arguing either way I was just pointing out to the op that the info was out there long before release and that he could if made a more informed decision if he had chose to but it's a bit late to complain now.
     
    JamboFirstBlood, Feb 20, 2014
    #27
  13. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest

    One more game in 720p for Xbox one and I'm done!

    If you only have one of the two consoles in question (not due to fanboyism, just financial/console exclusive preferential reasons), and you're not sitting them side by side to compare, and they both look awesome to the eye of the beholder... Why does any
    of this "resolutiongate" matter?

    This should only be an issue if you are buying both consoles, sitting them side by side on identical TV'S set up the same way, buying the same game twice (one for each console) and sitting there agonizing over it.

    If you don't like something, don't buy it. If you bought something and you don't like it, do something about it by either selling it, or fixing it yourself. If you can't fix it yourself, and you don't want to sell it... Then put it aside, buy what makes
    YOU happy, and let people be.

    Constantly ramming it down people's throats that what you or they chose is inferior has no other purpose than to fulfill your own agendas. I know everything good and bad, and I'm buying an Xbox One. I won't be complaining about resolution as I'm not planning
    on buying a PS4 only because I only have time for one platform. I chose it because of exclusives, and couldn't give a flying *** about what I'm not buying.

    I'm out.
     
    xenomorph v1, Feb 20, 2014
    #28
  14. God, how is this rubbish not locked yet?
     
    Unreal Warfare, Feb 20, 2014
    #29
  15. Cottonjaws
    Cottonjaws Guest
    Both the PS4 and Xbox One will be scaling to 4k at a factor much larger than the Xbox one is scaling at the moment once the 4k TVs are widely spread (1-2 years).

    Any PS4 fans that despise scaling should consider selling up and buying a PC in the near future.
     
    Cottonjaws, Feb 20, 2014
    #30
Thema:

One more game in 720p for Xbox one and I'm done!

Loading...
  1. One more game in 720p for Xbox one and I'm done! - Similar Threads - more game 720p

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  4. More games with explicit content

    in XboX Insiders
    More games with explicit content: Should add more cloud games with explicit + sexual content that the lady wouldn’t know about submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  5. When will more microsoft games come to Playstation

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will more microsoft games come to Playstation: As a playststion player, Im very disappointed with the games Sony has brought us. I do not want to spend 500+ dollars on a band new Xbox to get their games. Recently, Microsoft has brought us...
  6. Does Xbox app on my Pixel 9 Pro not do Game streaming any more?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox app on my Pixel 9 Pro not do Game streaming any more?: I have one of the latest devices and used to be able to stream games from Xbox Cloud, but now I do not see that option anywhere? Do we need a separate app again? I have Game Pass Ultimate. Just a...
  7. Can y'all pls add more free cloud games on Xbox app

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can y'all pls add more free cloud games on Xbox app: I want to play other games than fortnite cause I can't talk to friends when playing Roblox a9a94915-1344-458b-8391-3ce9f36a4f5b
  8. How do I fix the “we can’t save more data for this game or app” error?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the “we can’t save more data for this game or app” error?: When I saved a world in Minecraft I got an error that said “We can’t save more data for this game or app.” I’ve seen posts that say I should clear local save data, however, I have been local...
  9. will more games be coming to backwards compatibility?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    will more games be coming to backwards compatibility?: i really have been wanting xbox to add my transformers fall of cybertron back but i just never even see any new backwards compatible games come on xbox ever i would love to play my old games since...
  10. Has anyone been noticing your paying more for a game edition?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been noticing your paying more for a game edition?: I keep buying different editions of games and usually it’s the art book that gets my attention but if I can get the soundtrack as well it’s a definite win however even though it says I have the...