One Guide in Xbox App is not updating with newest information.

Discus and support One Guide in Xbox App is not updating with newest information. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so my Smartglass app for the Xbox one and the iphone and oneguide on my console have my providers up to date information/channel list. The Xbox App... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sothios Darkelf, Dec 14, 2015.

1. One Guide in Xbox App is not updating with newest information.

Ok so my Smartglass app for the Xbox one and the iphone and oneguide on my console have my providers up to date information/channel list. The Xbox App does not. It skips the new channels still and does a lot of "no information available".

Can we fix this?

:)

Sothios Darkelf, Dec 14, 2015
  2. DaBadGuyCR
    DaBadGuyCR Guest
    Got the newest update but still do not have a friends tab on home screen... Anyone else like me?

Don't get it. I've had 3 updates so far and not one of them added the friends tab. I have the new and improved active feed in friends app but not friends page.... also is the "mini xbox home screen guide (Xbox 360 Guide type of thing)" and the Media Center out with this update?

DaBadGuyCR, Dec 14, 2015
  3. MartinezC
    MartinezC Guest
    Can't sign into Xbox App after updating

Can't sign into Xbox App after updating to the newest version Nov. 10th

MartinezC, Dec 14, 2015
  4. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest

Hi Sothios, Can you tell us what version of the app your using? Are you also seeing the same issue with Xbox App (Beta)? You can DL the app located here:
    www.microsoft.com/.../9NBLGGH1J27H or go to the Store app, search for “Xbox beta” and it will show up as a search result. If the issue repros with beta version, please use the
    "report a problem". This will provide helpful data for the developers to investigate.

Thanks for reporting and sharing feedback.

Best

Bestlano, Dec 15, 2015
  5. Version 11.12.9011.0000 is the version that was running.

Beta version has the correct listing which is good.. bad thing is the scroll bar keeps disappearing. lol

thanks

Sothios Darkelf, Jan 7, 2016
  6. Hey Sothios Darkelf,

Glad to hear the Xbox app (Beta) is showing the correct information. We also recently updated the Xbox app (the above is non longer the latest version), and that may have helped correct the issue. Be sure to use Report a problem to let us know this is still
    occurring if the downloading the latest version of the Xbox app doesn't resolve this.

Thanks!

~Hammer

BroHammersley, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Bestlano Win User

Hi Sothios, Can you tell us what version of the app your using? Are you also seeing the same issue with Xbox App (Beta)? You can DL the app located here:
    www.microsoft.com/.../9NBLGGH1J27H or go to the Store app, search for “Xbox beta” and it will show up as a search result. If the issue repros with beta version, please use the
    "report a problem". This will provide helpful data for the developers to investigate.

Thanks for reporting and sharing feedback.

Best
  8. Sothios Darkelf Win User

Version 11.12.9011.0000 is the version that was running.

Beta version has the correct listing which is good.. bad thing is the scroll bar keeps disappearing. lol

thanks
  9. BroHammersley Win User

Hey Sothios Darkelf,

Glad to hear the Xbox app (Beta) is showing the correct information. We also recently updated the Xbox app (the above is non longer the latest version), and that may have helped correct the issue. Be sure to use Report a problem to let us know this is still
    occurring if the downloading the latest version of the Xbox app doesn't resolve this.

Thanks!

~Hammer
  10. Klofi Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 cannot wake Windows 10 PC via controller

The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 has the newest driver (there's no firmware update in Xbox Accessories app) and the Xbox Series controller has the newest firmware (updated via Xbox Accessories app). Didn't help.
  11. N3tf3x Win User

Cannot install games on D drive says it is not formated to NTFS.

Newest Update also fixed it for me. Had do delete the App and reinstall to get the newest version.

But now it works!
Thema:

1. One Guide in Xbox App is not updating with newest information. - Similar Threads - Guide App updating

2. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  3. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  4. Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off: Xbox One X, when I turn it off, the Guide Light on the front panel blinks for several minutes before it finally turns off on its own. It is getting proper ventilation all around, raise off the...
  5. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  7. My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?: When I normally press the xbox button the guide opens but today when I wanted to open it there came a weird message with the code: 0x80073d0f. I‘ve already done everything that the xbox support...
  8. My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f): My guide won't work. Whenever I try to access the guide by pressing the xbox logo on my controller it says, "Try launching again shortly" and then "If Guide still won't launch, reinstalling it...
  9. Won’t launch guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t launch guide: When I press the home guide button on the controller, all I get is that the guide couldn’t launch with error code 0x80073dof. I’ve never had this happen before. How do I fix this issue?...
  10. Delta Ring - Audio issues when using Apps or having the guide open

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring - Audio issues when using Apps or having the guide open: I just wanted to check if anyone is having the same issue as me. I use Xbox Series S, I'm on delta ring, and for the past week, when I'm using apps, like YouTube, or even just opening the guide...