One guide green screen defect

Discus and support One guide green screen defect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I'm contacting because I'm experiencing a defect with one guide. It works perfectly with many devices: Nvidia shield, snes mini,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daino Manthis AADD, Nov 19, 2023.

1. One guide green screen defect

Hello there,

I'm contacting because I'm experiencing a defect with one guide.

It works perfectly with many devices: Nvidia shield, snes mini, Megadrive mini.

I also use it with Wii u with no problems at all.

But on this device, if I enter the Wii backward compatibility mode (vwii), it goes all green.

An interesting thing to note is that if I change the console screen settings with 480p (instead of 720 or 1080), the green defect won't happen.. But in that case it goes either in 4:3 screen with the borders or smaller 16:9

So the vwii backwards compatibility mode can work too, it's just not rendering the colours correctly with the higher resolutions.

So, long story short:

-high Res, Wii u works great and render wrong colours (all green) only if you enter backward compatible mode

-low Res, both the modes have right colours but are both impacted by the screen reduction.

Ideally, colours shall work in high Res mode in the way they do in lower res mode

Thank you

:)

Daino Manthis AADD, Nov 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

One guide green screen defect