One guide for the UK

Discus and support One guide for the UK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Support confirmed that the One Guide is only available in the Preview Program when I tweeted them. "Xbox Support (1-5) ‏@XboxSupport 47m... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marky Mark uk-437DD7B3-262E-4C1B-B176-5F1041E4BBE0, Apr 15, 2014.

  1. NIXE0N
    NIXE0N Guest

    One guide for the UK


    Xbox Support confirmed that the One Guide is only available in the Preview Program when I tweeted them.

    "Xbox Support (1-5) ‏@XboxSupport 47m

    @MikeyAlder OneGuide in the UK is currently an invitation-only preview feature. "
     
    NIXE0N, Apr 16, 2014
    #16
  2. Parzival38
    Parzival38 Guest
    The one guide is on my console. I was in the last preview beta, but I didn't think I was in this one - weird. I've done all the set up and it lists all the programme details, but I can't change channel?
     
    Parzival38, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. NIXE0N Win User

    One guide for the UK

    Xbox Support confirmed that the One Guide is only available in the Preview Program when I tweeted them.

    "Xbox Support (1-5) ‏@XboxSupport 47m

    @MikeyAlder OneGuide in the UK is currently an invitation-only preview feature. "
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

    One guide for the UK

    I'm not part of the beta (feels like their are more in the beta preview than not) I'll check when I get home from workand let you know.
  5. Mordorf67 Win User

    One guide for the UK

    There isn't anywhere that I can enter a postcode or anything.

    If I go to Settings > TV & OneGuide > OneGuide I only have the option to Clear OneGuide which doesn't seem to do anything.

    Can anyone that isn't a part of the beta program verify that it's possible to integrate the Sky TV Guide into OneGuide (UK)?

    Thanks
  6. AXIOMS OF FATE Win User

    One guide for the UK

    yes it is part of the april update
  7. Parzival38 Win User

    One guide for the UK

    The one guide is on my console. I was in the last preview beta, but I didn't think I was in this one - weird. I've done all the set up and it lists all the programme details, but I can't change channel?
Thema:

One guide for the UK

Loading...
  1. One guide for the UK - Similar Threads - guide

  2. Is the text bubble a bug in Guide?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the text bubble a bug in Guide?: I was wondering do you guys also have that explanation text bubble at the bottom of the Guide every time you hover over those buttons? For me it started appearing after the latest update and I...
  3. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  4. Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega)

    in XboX Insiders
    Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega): I’m in Preview Omega, which I believe shouldn’t have any issues whatsoever. I couldn’t report it on Xbox, so I am doing so on this subreddit. I’ve been experiencing issues with the Xbox guide...
  5. Highlight achievement on the Xbox guide

    in XboX Insiders
    Highlight achievement on the Xbox guide: Got a question, on the Xbox guide could you remove the game cover off of the achievemen section on the Xbox guide? Because I have the highlights enabled and the only section that’s not highlighted...
  6. Discord fails to disconnect upon clicking "Leave" in Guide.

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord fails to disconnect upon clicking "Leave" in Guide.: On my Xbox Series X, I was in a Discord call for about 30 minutes. I was watching a friend's stream. Everyone left the call. I was the first to leave. I left manually by clicking "Leave" in the...
  7. [GUIDE] Xbox Remote Play из РФ: 500 Мбит/с, Open NAT и решение проблемы «Черного экрана»

    in XboX Insiders
    [GUIDE] Xbox Remote Play из РФ: 500 Мбит/с, Open NAT и решение проблемы «Черного экрана»: Это статья написана с помощью ИИ, с которым совместно мы разбирались в тонкости и настройки всего нижесказанного. Если буде интересно, то отредактирую статью добавив конкретные скриншоты и еще...
  8. Hack/ Guide to get gamepass 100% without paying

    in XboX Insiders
    Hack/ Guide to get gamepass 100% without paying: Guys, today I want to share this hack/guide that not many people know about, on how to get Xbox Game Pass Core for free just by using Bing for daily searches. Like me, there are many people who...
  9. How Xbox can win the next Console Generation (A How to Guide)

    in XboX Insiders
    How Xbox can win the next Console Generation (A How to Guide): As of writing this post the PS5 has sold 80.3 Million units while Xbox Series X/S has sold 32.46 Million copies. Its fair to say that Microsoft has lost and has been losing the console war to Sony...
  10. Guide Button Barely Works, Rest Of Controller Works Fine

    in XboX Insiders
    Guide Button Barely Works, Rest Of Controller Works Fine: I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this. Every time I press the guide button on my controller (came with the series x), the menu does not come up, nor do the options to power off/restart...