One game

Discus and support One game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every one keeps pointing out that ryse is short and yes the campaign is. But I have spent countless hours building up my online character in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rez Redneck, Jan 13, 2014.

  1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    One game


    Every one keeps pointing out that ryse is short and yes the campaign is. But I have spent countless hours building up my online character in the coliseum. I personally love ryse and yes while it is just a hack and slash game, I have found it highly enjoyable.
    You may enjoy it too. You may not. As you can see, everyone has differing opinions. Personally I have never liked any the assassins creed games. But that's just me!
     
    DuFFuL, Jan 13, 2014
    #16
  2. THE PRIS0NER
    THE PRIS0NER Guest
    Dead Rising 3 is so fun. It's eaten up way more time then any other game. The CO-OP is incredible.
     
    THE PRIS0NER, Jan 13, 2014
    #17
  3. Dorotheo
    Dorotheo Guest
    can only pick one up?

    Ryse? Maybe!

    Why? Like everyone has pointed out, the campaign or the centerpiece of the game is very short! It does offer a different type of multiplayer offering which is fun but I find better when it's in spurts!

    Dead Rising 3? 2nd Choice!

    Why? Dead Rising 3's campaign has already doubled my Ryse campaign play time length and still has about 3 chapters to go! The game also offers tons of collectibles and content! The game doesn't have a real multiplayer experience aside from playing co-op
    which let's you pretty much relive the campaign with a buddy!

    CoD: Ghosts? 1st Choice!

    Why? Before I get flamed, mind you this is just an opinion and is completely subjective!

    I choose CoD because I did enjoy the campaign so very much! The storyline had some obvious plot points, but the journey was nothing short of stellar! Extinction is also a breath of fresh air! While some write it off as a rehashed version of CoD's infamous
    Zombie mode, I find it has enough unsimilar qualities that makes it a different experience (Leveling up different attributes and skills, different stylized objectives and it's map after a couple of waves already expands!). Last but not least, The multiplayer!
    Frustrating at times, but I do find CoD's multiplayer can define mindless gaming and also strategy when in the right game mode! This game gives you a good 7 hour campaign, 4-player co-op on extinction and endless multiplayer hours!
     
    Dorotheo, Jan 13, 2014
    #18
  4. xbox bing tv
    xbox bing tv Guest

    One game

    In all honesty you should go with Peggle 2 Max Curse Of the Brotherhood and Powerstar Golf
     
    xbox bing tv, Jan 13, 2014
    #19
  5. I'd say Dead Rising 3 (to be fair I haven't played any as I don't have a One but that's the game I'd get for it if for some reason I was getting one). And maybe Ryse. But if I had to just pick one game, it would be DR3. But, my tastes may not be your tastes
    so take that with a grain of salt.

    As for AC IV, you have played one AC game you've played them all. It introduces some new stuff but honestly, it's ok and I'd be more excited for DR3 (AC IV I have played and only got it cause I could find it cheap).
     
    ShadowRiver797, Jan 13, 2014
    #20
  6. Rez Redneck
    Rez Redneck Guest
    yes, i know its not backwards compatible.. i kept my 360 for that reason... plus alot of peeps dont have xb1 yet... thanks for all the help
     
    Rez Redneck, Jan 15, 2014
    #21
  7. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    I'd go with Forza 5. Beautiful graphics and high replay value.

    >

    Peace, J.R.
     
    J.R.G., Jan 15, 2014
    #22
  8. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest

    One game

    [quote user="Rez Redneck"]

    Going to be finally getting a one in the coming days, what is the one game i should get.. I'm leaning towards Ryse....Thanks!

    [/quote]

    Out of the games available at launch I would say Ryse would be my least to recommend, it looks nice but that's about it, the story I found didn't get good till chapter 8 and then it was over, gameplay is repetitive, and I don't see much replay value in it.

    I would suggest DR3 (not a fan of the series), Forza (I own this but don't play it much myself, I prefer GT), AC4 (enjoying this), as either of these 3 games I think would give more replay value.
     
    Karma403, Jan 15, 2014
    #23
  9. OP can't go wrong with DR 3 or AC 4. If interested on MP then Forza or COD.
     
    IngameInstincts, Jan 15, 2014
    #24
  10. Rez Redneck
    Rez Redneck Guest
    got AC 4 for xmas on 360, so playing through that now too.... DR doesn't really do it for me, played 2 while it was good, just not interested in 3, racing eh... but may give it a shot..
     
    Rez Redneck, Jan 16, 2014
    #25
  11. Got my One and the guy recommended GTAV with it. I nearly cried when he said that.
     
    Karch V Amadeo, Jan 16, 2014
    #26
  12. kuruczpa
    kuruczpa Guest
    I only have Madden 25 and BF4 - I love them both. It sucks that I'll most likely never play a lot of the Xbox One games given that I don't have enough time!
     
    kuruczpa, Oct 31, 2018
    #27
  13. Burst Axe Win User

    THIS ONE GAME

    Guitar Hero assuming there is a drum set sitting around.
  14. Tatakai no Kami Win User

    THIS ONE GAME

    ... At band camp.

    sorry just reading the title made that pop into my head.
  15. Sin Continuum Win User

    THIS ONE GAME

    ICO. That is the one game I would wish to find under any circumstances if i can only find 1 game. But wait, it wont play in the 360, so I guess I break the 360 and TV open and scavange the parts to try to make a radio so I can get off this island faster
    and find a store that has a playstation so I can play my new found copy of Ico.
  16. NYJets12 Win User

    THIS ONE GAME

    I would go look for Ginger & Mary Ann
  17. Karch V Amadeo Win User

    One game

    Got my One and the guy recommended GTAV with it. I nearly cried when he said that.
Thema:

One game

Loading...
  1. One game - Similar Threads - game

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...