one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing

Discus and support one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; it says one dollar but when i click on it it's 15 dollars. i am not currently a member of Game Pass Ultimate. 3be73335-bbfc-46ac-a360-e92239b133ab Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TermedSaturn942, Nov 21, 2019.

1. one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing

it says one dollar but when i click on it it's 15 dollars. i am not currently a member of Game Pass Ultimate.

:)

TermedSaturn942, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Even though you don't currently have Ultimate, have you had it in the past? The offer is only for new subscribers.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey TermedSaturn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what info worked for you.

As there is no other information that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  4. OmG ItZ MyLeS Win User

Xbox live is stupid

Xbox is full of deals and discounts. You can pick up 1-3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for $1 during deal promotions. That is access to hundreds of games for the price of the subscription. On a side note buying a PlayStation is a couple hundred dollars
    plus a $2 more a month for online multiplayer.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

I know what you mean, most of the time game pass is on offer as well. Unless MS decide to do a deal where buying 12 months of ultimate saves you a small amount of money ie 150 dollars or even 160 dollars a year it doesnt seem that worth it.
    The ultimate is still a new subscription compared to the others, so I expect to see it in different formats and offers in the future, it is too early to tell. Right now I think they focused on the convertion deal, which was pretty good since for 1 dollar
    we got our gold and game pass months converted to ultimate with a 1 to 1 ratio.

As far as I know there's has been already a one time discounted offer on Amazon for example for 3 months of ultimate, so I bet there will be plenty of offers to look for and decide how to manage our preferred subscriptions.
  6. Scott Haynes Win User

What will I be charged to switch from regular game pass to ultimate game pass

I'm talking about a one month's worth of regular game pass being upgraded to ultimate if I just bought regular game pass 3 days ago and changed my mind that I wanted to upgrade to game pass ultimate why wouldnt they just charge me the difference which if regular game pass is 12 dollars after tax and ultimate is 18 why wouldnt I just be charged 6 dollars or why cant they cancel the regular game pass charge or refund it and charge me the 18 for the ultimate instead ..itd would be absolutely dumb to of just paid 12 dollars three days ago for regular game pass and then if I want to upgrade be charged a whole new 18 dollars to upgrade
Thema:

1. one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing - Similar Threads - dollar months game

2. I pre ordered the 65 dollar version of Hogwarts a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered the 65 dollar version of Hogwarts a month ago: My game is telling me I have to purchase when I've already purchased Hogwarts legacy and have been waiting patiently for it to come out I pre-ordered a month ago . And now it's saying my money...
  3. Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion: I am a first time subscriber to Game Pass and have never had SlingTV and they have a promotion that you can get a month of each one for a dollar, you are supposed to get a code for slingtv by the...
  4. Missing points for the over 60 dollar promo last month

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing points for the over 60 dollar promo last month: Hello, A bit ago I did the mission that said you'd earn bonus points for purchasing over 60 dollars worth of any games. This was a limited promo. The points never popped up in my rewards. Any...
  5. 1 month for a dollar

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 month for a dollar: Had an advertisement for live for 1 month for a dollar and a countdown timer that said I had 4 days to decide. The next day the ad was gone. What gives would have done it on the spot of I knew it...
  6. Xbox Live Gold membership one month for a dollar

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold membership one month for a dollar: I've had xbox live gold for several years now, but my subscription ran out. A friend of mine renewed his subscription for one dollar for one month of gold. I was wondering if I would be able to...
  7. the Countdown menu for an XBOX LIVE 1 month 1 dollar offer has disappeared from my console ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    the Countdown menu for an XBOX LIVE 1 month 1 dollar offer has disappeared from my console ...: the Countdown menu for an XBOX LIVE 1 month 1 dollar offer has disappeared from my console dashboard and i still have time c3565cbe-58f5-47ee-ad2b-e6f7b9bfc61f
  8. Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code!: Is there any way I can get trade or get the xbox money because I was going to buy a game that I really wanted d40b774f-bc84-47df-abdd-67e265feb3ae
  9. Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit: I have $1.68 cents Microsoft credit left on my Xbox one and they have a deal to get Xbox gold live for $1.00 for a month but instead they ask me to pay with a debit card /credit or pay pal but...
  10. Xbox Live 1 month for 1 dollar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live 1 month for 1 dollar: So i bought the 1 month for 1 dollar on the 2nd (one day after my year subscription ended and i canceled renewal) and when i go to Subscriptions the one month is not there and if i don't cancel...