One achievement is not unlocking on Persona 5 royal

Discus and support One achievement is not unlocking on Persona 5 royal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently finished Persona 5 royal, and I unlocked all of achievement except for “Let’s Showtime!” I used showtime a lot, but why isn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nnn Yyyy, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Nnn Yyyy
    Nnn Yyyy Guest

Hello, I recently finished Persona 5 royal, and I unlocked all of achievement except for “Let’s Showtime!” I used showtime a lot, but why isn’t unlocking? Is this glitch?

:)

Nnn Yyyy, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Nnn Yyyy Win User

I believe I finished this achievement months ago. I tried to log out ant restart my xbox series x, but this achievement is still not unlocking
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

For this achievement I think you have to see a quick gameplay in YouTube how they achieved other than that I've no new ideas so I'll make this available to other experts who'll help you. It was a great conversation with you.
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Nnn,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

May I know when did you finish the achievement? And have you tried logout then restart device?

Kind regards
  5. Georges C. Win User

Persona 5 Royal

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Diego, save is accessed through the app with your account logged into the PC, this may be some xbox app bug, try to check if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this, try the procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  6. twztid13 Win User

Persona 5 royal problem

That happened to me, but an update to the game fixed it & now they appear normally. Check for an update.
Thema:

1. One achievement is not unlocking on Persona 5 royal - Similar Threads - achievement unlocking Persona

2. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  3. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  4. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  5. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  6. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  7. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  8. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  9. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  10. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...