ONDE POSSO VER O PIN DO MEU CONTROLE DE ONE S [Edit - Translation] - WHERE CAN I SEE THE PIN ...

Discus and support ONDE POSSO VER O PIN DO MEU CONTROLE DE ONE S [Edit - Translation] - WHERE CAN I SEE THE PIN ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ONDE POSSO VER O PINO MEU CONTROLE DE UM S PARA RESOLVER O MEU PROBLEMA DE BLUTHOO [Edit - Translation] - WHERE CAN I SEE THE PIN OF MY ONE S CONTROL!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by I'caroLacerda, Oct 14, 2018.

1. ONDE POSSO VER O PIN DO MEU CONTROLE DE ONE S [Edit - Translation] - WHERE CAN I SEE THE PIN ...

ONDE POSSO VER O PINO MEU CONTROLE DE UM S PARA RESOLVER O MEU PROBLEMA DE BLUTHOO

[Edit - Translation] - WHERE CAN I SEE THE PIN OF MY ONE S CONTROL!
    YOU ARE REQUESTING AT THE TIME TO CONNECT TO MY PC ON BLUTHOOFF

:)

I'caroLacerda, Oct 14, 2018
  2. ONDE POSSO VER O PIN DO MEU CONTROLE DE ONE S! [Edit - Translation] - WHERE CAN I SEE THE PIN OF MY ONE S CONTROL!

ONDE POSSO VER O PIN DO MEU CONTROLE DE ONE S! ESTA PEDINDO NA HORA DE CONECTAR AO MEU PC NO BLUTHOOFF

[Edit - Translation] - WHERE CAN I SEE THE PIN OF MY ONE S CONTROL!
    YOU ARE REQUESTING AT THE TIME TO CONNECT TO MY PC ON BLUTHOOFF

I'caroLacerda, Oct 14, 2018
  3. ONDE POSSO VER O PIN DO MEU CONTROLE DE ONE S! [Edit - Translation] - WHERE CAN I SEE THE PIN OF MY ONE S CONTROL!

Hi
    I'caroLacerda,

Thanks for reaching out and keeping us updated on the situation. It sounds like you are trying to connect the Xbox One S controller to a PC using Bluetooth.

To find the controller ID look under the battery pack. It will be in very small lettering. It will show the ID by the barcode.

If this is a miscommunication and this is concerning the

Console ID
    then that can be found by doing the following:

1. Press the
      Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Under
      System, Select Settings.
    3. Under System, select Console info
    *It will list the "Console ID" on the right hand side.

I hope this helps!

XBF Jasmine Z, Oct 14, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

ONDE POSSO VER O PIN DO MEU CONTROLE DE ONE S [Edit - Translation] - WHERE CAN I SEE THE PIN ...

Hello there,

You have been answered on your original post. For further support
    please reply here
    as I will be locking this thread.

Thank you.

XBF Chris J, Oct 14, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: