Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug?

Discus and support Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug with the omega release or stable release its doing this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/maximalbooks, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug?

Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug with the omega release or stable release its doing this problem less in the omega release than the stable release I notice it getting stuck where I had to press the reset or power on button, and reboot it, its been doing this for less than a month now, I noticed the problem the last time I did a stable firmware update on my xbox one x system, also I have a usb external hd 4TB drive that I use for storing all my games on, I don't no if that related to the Xbox One X console getting stuck on the logo screen, I think the console is working right otherwise, when it gets stuck I reboot it and then it goes thought the logging on process and all games seem to play fine, this summer its been in the normal 100 degree weather outside, but it stays around 78 indoors at home. so I don't think the problem is related to the weather we have in california. I think its a bug that happened to my console the last time it did a update before I switch it to the omega release it only goes it once or twice, before on the stable release it was getting stuck a lot. so that why I think it may be the new stable release causing my xbox one x to have this problem, also it was a new console from gamestop, I had last year I think traded in my normal xbox one console for the xbox one x console that has a 1TB drive in it.

submitted by /u/maximalbooks
    [link] [comments]

/u/maximalbooks, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Th3CrimsonWolf Win User

Stuck at "Preparing console" after update

After doing the hard reset I'm stuck on the green Xbox logo screen once I launched my xb1 again
  3. RiveNighthawk Win User

Xbox One X Freezing up

My One X just did the same thing, however it does not boot properly now either. The 4k chip animation and Xbox logo is laggy. Then the audio plays out of sync and it is stuck on the Xbox One logo....
  4. Mauricio Jarquín Fo Win User

Green screen of death and 3 red lights on Kinect

after installing the patch my console restart and then stuck on load screen (green one with the xbox logo) after 30 mins y decide to insert a disc then my load screen disapear and i could complete the setup, sorry 4 my enlgish
  5. AW Jadesniper Win User

anyone get a working console..

now I keep getting stuck on green logo screen after one whole day of playing.......
  6. qGSWp Mr T Bear Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
Thema:

Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug?

1. Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug? - Similar Threads - Once awhile console

2. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  3. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  4. My Xbox series S goes on "dark" mode after like 1 sec once turned on. Although no settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S goes on "dark" mode after like 1 sec once turned on. Although no settings...: So today once I turned on console Xbox series S it went like on power saving mode straight away. Tv is working fine. Issue is the console, as soon I switch it on after restart its bright normal...
  5. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  6. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  7. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  8. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  9. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  10. My Xbox shows me a caution symbol on my games every once in awhile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox shows me a caution symbol on my games every once in awhile: So my Xbox series x has recently been so showing me a warning symbol the little diamond with an exclamation mark when I turn on and naturally this freaks me out but when I restart the console...