Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

Discus and support Once again a major screwup by Microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WarFaceRecon, Jan 11, 2024.

1. WarFaceRecon
    WarFaceRecon Guest

Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You allow half naked women and some of the most gruesome stuff I’ve ever seen to be used but god forbid if it’s a cat in a tank or in this case a photoshopped image we instantly get striked down. This is pathetic. Y’all have been targeting me for over 2 years banning me left and right over nothing.
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft [​IMG]

Once again a major screwup by Microsoft [​IMG]

:)

WarFaceRecon, Jan 11, 2024
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello WarFaceRecon,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited to what we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support teams) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions, as we have a dedicated team for this.

Note: Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for information on how to inquire about your current suspension.

Please see FAQ about enforcement

Xbox device suspensions and bans | Xbox Support

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

If you want to submit an appeal you may follow the guide on the link below

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Lenny Nelson Win User

Free with Gold; Rayman 3 HD $9.99?

Its is FREE if you get it from Xbox Live on your Xbox 360, but it Won't D/L for free on the Xbox One.

It has to be a Microsoft Screwup!
  5. HypnoticCoqui Win User

0x876c0001 marketplace with french canada. works with english canada

Interesting. I am having the same problem, and I will try futzing around with the language or location to see if it helps.

As a workaround, you can Bing search for any game, and that will get you to that game in the store (e.g., "Forza Horizon 2"). You can also search for "games" in Bing, and get to the store with a bunch of games listed, like Action-Adventure category.

This is clearly a major screwup on Microsoft's part. I hope they fix it soon.
  6. SOPHION-B4E77CBA-8B4 Win User

Xbox One wil get you [removed]

LOLOLOLOL!

i say these reactions are the only good things coming out of microsoft's royal screwup. LOL

bashing xbox one is even better than playing Call of Duty LOLOLOL
Thema:

1. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft - Similar Threads - Once again major

2. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  3. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  4. My Xbox series S goes on "dark" mode after like 1 sec once turned on. Although no settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S goes on "dark" mode after like 1 sec once turned on. Although no settings...: So today once I turned on console Xbox series S it went like on power saving mode straight away. Tv is working fine. Issue is the console, as soon I switch it on after restart its bright normal...
  5. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  6. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  7. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  8. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03
  9. Once again I'm going to ask to remove quick resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Once again I'm going to ask to remove quick resume: as I'm spending hundreds of dollars to figure out quick resume about 80% of the time is responsible for games not working. Now I've been told it's a core system. Well you should of left parties as...
  10. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...