On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?

Discus and support On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't seem to find it. : / 28bd72c6-0778-43b9-b0db-fb7cb9747703 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ButtskiNubinson, May 19, 2015.

1. On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?

I can't seem to find it. : /

:)

ButtskiNubinson, May 19, 2015
  2. Black Ops 2 Emblems

I have a quick question that I would like a member of the Support Team to answer. I have searched and could not find anything related. Question is as follows. Can I have my YouTube channel address on my Emblem in Black Ops 2? I do not get paid by Youtube
    or any Sponsors in anyway. It is just the channel where I upload my Black Ops game videos via the provided tool in Teather mode.

SocialTub720999, May 19, 2015
  3. sn2006gy
    sn2006gy Guest
    Skydrive Upload not working

If by upload to work, do you mean actually finding the uploads you upload and not seeing them? For some reason the Xbox One uploads upload studio videos under your "Pictures" and then "Xbox Game DVR" folder. It would make MUCH more sense to have it under
    videos, but that is where the uploads are stored.

sn2006gy, May 19, 2015
  4. On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?

I don't think that there is one. I wish there were one. Be sure to contact Google(parent company of YouTube) and tell them how bad this particular YouTube app is. They are the ones who are responsible for the app. I personally do not care for it.

HomegrownSilky, May 19, 2015
  5. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    it has been removed from the new version of the app I have put a post up back in March but no one from gogle will reply.

twaig1690, Nov 1, 2018
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?

I don't think that there is one. I wish there were one. Be sure to contact Google(parent company of YouTube) and tell them how bad this particular YouTube app is. They are the ones who are responsible for the app. I personally do not care for it.
  7. twaig1690 Win User

it has been removed from the new version of the app I have put a post up back in March but no one from gogle will reply.
  8. LiPoViY Win User

Edge for xbox is not working properly ...

Why not use the youtube app

Remember not all youtube videos are html5
    Because the YouTube application does not filter video by download date ... This is garbage ...

Counter question ... Why Microsoft will not create a better and more modern browser for xbox???
  9. callietheraven Win User

Youtube app is not working

I am also having a problem right now where the Youtube app isn't uploading videos. It was working fine two days ago when I last uploaded a video to YouTube. But sometime later, the app wasn't able to upload. When I selected a video to upload, the app showed
    the progress bar of the video uploading, then the app informed when the upload was 100% complete, but when I went to my YouTube video manager, the video would not appear. My YouTube page would say the Upload Failed: Cannot process file. I also noticed that
    the YouTube app on Xbox was suspiciously uploading a 9 minute long video too fast. Normally when I upload a video that long, it takes a while, but when this error occurred, the YouTube app was speeding too fast to be believable. Maybe that has something to
    do with it.
  10. A Foam Football Win User

MW3 Gameplay

If you Youtube "mw3 gameplay" and filter using "upload date" people are reposting videos.

From what I saw it looks meh. Nothing as mind blowing as the BF3 12 minute Fault Line trailer.

Ill play it for SP mostly, I think. CoD's always have a fun SP.
Thema:

1. On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date? - Similar Threads - youtube 360 where

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  7. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  8. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  9. Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???

in XBoX on Windows
    Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???: Im trying to watch YouTube and the screen freezes and the audio continues playing. I cant watch it its unbearable somebody please help me fix this it would he much appreciated....
  10. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...